It's been 3 years ago today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
That my mom passed away. It just seems like yesterday that I was having having a conversation with her. She was my best friend in my life, and I could talk to her about anything. She was my rock even though I took care if her for 4 years. She had a bad heart.

Today I am going to the store to buy some pink roses to put on her grave. They were her favorite. When I made the funeral arrangements, I picked out a pink gown, and silk slippers for her to wear. I also had pink roses to put in her casket. I felt that she was looking down at me, and was smiling.

I really miss her dearly. :sad:

I can't even imagine the pain of losing a parent. I dread the day I have to deal with that. :sad: :hug:

Tiny :hug:

I've always felt that love transcends everything. It sounds like she was a wonderful mother, and I'm sure she would be proud of the way you're holding her memory with such honor and love. My thoughts are with you this week. :hug:

:hug: You will be in my prayers today, Tiny. You were so lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with your Mom. I think it's so wonderful when people are able to have great relationships with their parents. Take care. :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your family today, Tiny. Take care. :hug:

Mr. BAW said:
I recall that day so vividly; it was one of my first posts to you..I wish you strength and wonderful memories of your mother to make it through today....:hug:
(added to my first post) p.s. you're quite right...I'm very sure that she is looking down on you and smiling...bless you.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and concern. It brings great comfort to me to know that my good friends here are thinking of me. Yes , my mother was a great lady, and I was so blessed to have the a wonderful relationship that I did with her. I have nothing but good memories of her that I will always cherish.

Mr. BAW, I always think of you, and your special relationship with your dad. In my eyes you were a wonderful son to a very special person in your life. Bless you.

And bless all of you here. :hug:

td I also remember the day you wrote about Mother. You can take great comfort in the fact that she is proud of having such a wonderful daughter. :hug:

Lots of :hug:s for you today especially, my dear friend. I share your feelings and understand how these days have us feeling so melancholy. I hope you were good to yourself today and allowed yourself to remember your mother.

:heart:

:hug: i'm so sorry for your loss, tiny. I can understand because I lost my mother a few years back. My thougts are with you.

Tiny Dancer :hug::hug: I understand exactly how you feel so my htoughts are with you. I miss my Mum every day , the 2nd anniversary of her death was a nearly a month ago.

To all those that have posted similar stories in here. :hug:'s losing a parent is so hard. :( :hug:

It really is difficult to lose a parent. I think I didn't really become an "adult" until my mom died even though I was nearly 30. No matter what age you are when you lose a parent, i think you don't really grow up until it happens.:( and :hug: :hug: to everyone

yeter said:
It really is difficult to lose a parent. I think I didn't really become an "adult" until my mom died even though I was nearly 30. No matter what age you are when you lose a parent, i think you don't really grow up until it happens.:( and :hug: :hug: to everyone

:yes:

i totally agree with this. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom