IT'S A FISSION CHIPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll trade!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

hmm that's an interesting proposition.

Let's see, husband, 2 kids, mortgage, bills, job that allow me to be here right now, buy things that I don't really need, car, 2 cars.....well I started out wanting to trade but now that I see I have everything that should make me happy I can't....sorry

....we could always switch places for awhile....now there's a proposition.....anything that'll make you want to keep your life would be....husband, 2 kids, mortgage, bills, more bills, sucky job that is so slow it allows you to be here right now, car, payment for the car, 2 cars, need I say more
wink.gif

Cheer up it'll get better.

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 01-09-2002).]

If ya wanna be me...here's what you get with this wonderful package deal...

~Be 19 years old
~Live at home with parents (wow, almost no bills!)
~Drive an '89 Beretta (you can call her Gretta)
~Go to college...work at the college...get zero respect because you are a lowly student worker...
~And so much more!

Also...

~Congratulations...you're engaged!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
If ya wanna be me...here's what you get with this wonderful package deal...

~Be 19 years old
~Live at home with parents (wow, almost no bills!)
~Drive an '89 Beretta (you can call her Gretta)
~Go to college...work at the college...get zero respect because you are a lowly student worker...
~And so much more!

Also...

~Congratulations...you're engaged!
smile.gif

well that's a much better deal
wink.gif
than I have to offer for barter
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

fission chips?? those sound rather scary Ang..

i wish i was bored
frown.gif

is it possible to be so busy you can barely breathe and be bored at the same time? i think maybe I am
*wishes it was last week right now*

that being said, i need a life too
so you wouldnt want mine
smile.gif

Originally posted by icelady:

Let's see, husband, 2 kids, mortgage, bills, job that allow me to be here right now, buy things that I don't really need, car, 2 cars.....well I started out wanting to trade but now that I see I have everything that should make me happy I can't....sorry

....we could always switch places for awhile....now there's a proposition.....anything that'll make you want to keep your life would be....husband, 2 kids, mortgage, bills, more bills, sucky job that is so slow it allows you to be here right now, car, payment for the car, 2 cars, need I say more
wink.gif

OMG I could've written this
eek.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by icelady:

wink.gif

hahaha, art does imitate life eh?
I have the husband, mortgage
mad.gif
, bills aabsolutely everywhere I frigging look, 1.5 cars, 4 kids (well 3 are cats and one is a dog, but they're still my kids), a job that seems to not be very sucky, after all I have a window and a view at my desk, um I think Im forgetting something...hmmm...anyways swapping would be kinda pointless eh.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom