is this true?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been checking online but I don't see anything yet. I hope it's not true.:(

Come on that can't be true...my guess is the guys would be taking their private jet to Zurich, rather than drive.

LJT said:
Come on that can't be true...my guess is the guys would be taking their private jet to Zurich, rather than drive.

Yeah...that's true too.

I'm suspicious...

If you read the journal of the poster, she (assume a she?) confesses she's just got home from "the looney bin", apparent anorexic ? Yesterday is her first update since 2001. :|

Also, doesn't list anything U2-ish in her interests, closest is "rock" and "music".

*click*

Not trying to say they're lying, but since no-one can find ANY other information, anywhere... and nobody else happened to see it on tv either... And also, her journal is kinda odd.

Of course, if it *is* true... my thoughts are with the band.

If they are lying which I suspect they are, I would like to injure them critically.

Yahweh said:
If they are lying which I suspect they are, I would like to injure them critically.

Well apparently they're injuring themselves anyway since they are anorexic. Or maybe thats a "big fat" lie too. lmfao.

It said that U2s car crashed today because the driver fell asleep and that they are all in the hospital with 1 of them being injured critically.

biff said:
I'm getting a "Not Found" for that link. What did it say?

she posted that she was waiting to watch "pimp my ride" on mtv and it was interrupted/delayed with breaking news that U2's driver had fell asleep at the wheel, and their tour bus/car had crashed and all members were in hospital with 1 in critical condition. And there was no other information released.

:mad:

Of course, no-one else saw this, and no other news sites or even MTV.com listed this "breaking news"...

Shall we all spam her LJ ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom