Is it time for the InterferenceFootballLeague (IFL) yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have any idea how long a 20 team live draft will take???????????

I love all of you, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if I want to draft for 6 hours. I would like to oppertunity to sqash each team but I fear that won't take place if I use the draft bot and you live draft. :sad:

Maybe we could have 2 leagues? 20 teams is a super high amount of teams for a league anyway.

Well I guess that was a rhetorical question since I've started up another league already, and it will have a Live Draft. So anybody that wants to join a league with a Live Draft come join mine, if you want autodraft then you can stay in Headaches.

the League #531691
password: livedraftsrule

i can delete my team from the other league if you guys want since you have so many, or if you want the competition then i can do both.

but once again, anybody who wants to be in a league with a live draft join mine, then everybody who cant do the live draft can be in the other league.

The autodraft seemed to work reasonably well last year. Sure, we all ended up with a few shitty players, but that's what trading and keeping tabs on who is available is for.

Chizip said:
i thought live draft worked really well for fantasy baseball and it really hasnt put anyone at a disadvantage :shrug:

How many teams did you have? 20?

I REALLY want to keep the same group. I enjoy playing against people who know how to "manage" teams like Chiz and Headcase....I just feel this crowd is more of a "automatic" than "Manual" crowd.

That is why I asked...is this the only league you are in? This seems to be a little more casual.

Chizip said:
Maybe we could have 2 leagues?

is there enough interest to run 2 leagues with an overlap?

Chiz, if you can gererate enough people to form a "live" league, and there's no problem with me being in both, you can count me in yours as well.

i vote autodraft for IFL. :up:

ok i need more people in my league. people can be in both if you want, just know that my league will be doing a live draft. you dont even have to partake in it if you dont want to, you can still just pre rank if you want.

headache, where are ya? zumanity, feel free to sign up.

im hoping to get 10 teams in this league.

monday, sept 5th, 9:30 eastern time

i can change it if we need to though

Apparently Chizip's defection to his own league has left us with 15 teams, meaning someone on bye each week, how about we get one more player and get it back to 16.

the "main" league, i.e. the original one that i started, is set at autodraft

chizip's league is set, as all fantasy football leagues should be, as a live draft.

personally i'm going to do both leagues... seeing as i can't leave the autodraft league because i'm the commish and if i delete my team, i delete the league. so while i will make sure to fulfill all the duties as commish of that league, i can tell you that i'll be paying more of a daily interest in the live draft league. afterall... it's fantasy football... there's supposed to be an active interestet, starting with the draft. :shrug: to each his/her own i guess.

We could still use a few more people in my league. Remember you can do both leagues if you want, and you dont have to be there for the live draft. So if anybody else wants to join up, go for it.

Thanks Shannon!

I will take an active interest in my team. I just can't be around for a live draft. It's like life...you are born with what you are born with,, and you have to make something of it.

i think the best case scenario would be for me to delete the current league and let someone start it again.

if no one wants to do this, i'll certainly keep it running and do any commishing type duties that i may need to do.

but i'd much rather prefer to keep my focus on the league where i actually do the drafting. having your fantasy football team picked for you blows.

so lemme know

let both leagues run simultaneously....

since this is just for bragging rights i don't understand what all the fuss is about.

:rolleyes:

i plan to win both of them anyway so this is all much ado....

Back
Top Bottom