Is it OFFICIAL video of EVERY BREAKING WAVE ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Terrible video

Sent from my SM-T210 using U2 Interference mobile app

It has the "Vevo" label copied onto the video, but the account posting it isn't U2vevo or whatever it's meant to be. U2 usually have their videos posted on the Facebook etc. as soon as they come out nowadays. Most likely a fake.

It can't be the real thing. Then again, U2 never makes good videos.

U2 makes great videos. Lemon, HMTMKM, Vertigo, All I want is you, EBTTRT are actually great videos.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

This video has all the ingredients to be a successful and popular video in modern time. And I want U2 to be popular among all the viewers and listeners.... not only us, the FANS.

eh its alright I guess. Reminds me of the Stuck video where Bono gets kicked out of the van

I don't think its official(I hope it's not). It was posted by a Russian person and not U2 or U2Vevo or on U2.com.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

sO mANY qUESTIONS hERE;

why did the hot chick fall out of a building? why did she fall so s l o w l y? why did her boyfriend save her first...and then some random dawg on the street organized a group of people to save her? Was she dreaming? Is her relationship with first dude in trouble and thats why she "fell"

At first i didn't like it, or most likely, im thinking to myself wTF aM i wATCHING hERE?

Then it hit me like draft beer number 4 or 5

& so i went to the bathroom & relieved myself, and for that i feel much much better, bring on another round!

Maybe this is the artist video or film that was supposed to accompany every song on SOI that we heard about.

i am in love with the morning fog that burns off into a blue day of skies that give us protection from other worlds. You know the comfort within is better than the freedom without.

Yeah honestly..but.. if it's not official then where's it from?

That actor looks familiar/famous, not sure about the girl but he definitely is. And the production is obviously high level, so what is it, exactly?

The Vevo logo bleeds through the edges on the video and isn't interactive, so I'd say it's certainly unofficial.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Good or bad, official or not, there's a lot MONEY in this video. I doubt it's some amateur-shot film.

Yeah honestly..but.. if it's not official then where's it from?

That actor looks familiar/famous, not sure about the girl but he definitely is. And the production is obviously high level, so what is it, exactly?

i believe this footage was originally going to be used for Coldplay's 'Magic'

Could it be a leak of part of Films of Innocence? We are only a few days from the release.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think you're right. It looks like maybe someone posted the track to EBW over another a band's video? Frankly, the visuals of the video are a better match for the sound of the song above.

It´s fake and not so good, but still better video than Stuck, Walk On, Last Night on Earth, Please, Crazy Tonight, City of Blinding Lights :)

Just before the release of SOI, someone was supposedly shooting a video in a secret location that involved fireworks over water. I think that was around the time of the bridge thing in Dublin. I have no idea if that was ever confirmed to be related to u2 or just more BS speculation....could be absolutely nothing of course.

Just before the release of SOI, someone was supposedly shooting a video in a secret location that involved fireworks over water. I think that was around the time of the bridge thing in Dublin. I have no idea if that was ever confirmed to be related to u2 or just more BS speculation....could be absolutely nothing of course.
Yeah. Interesting how that bridge video still hasn't surfaced huh? :wink:

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That could be for the songs of films coming out Dec. 9 (Tuesday)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom