IO# Pawprints on my toast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I put my plate of warm, buttered toast next to the keyboard because I was checking radar on weather.com to see how much rain was heading my way. I knew I put the toast right where Jake likes to jump up onto the desk. So, sure, he jumps up onto the desk and lands right in the middle of the toast with a surprised chirp. Now he's on the bed, busily licking the butter off his front feet. The toast is in my tummy.

:heart: Jake, the silly cat :heart:

You brave girl--do you know what cats do with their paws?

P.S. Wolfgang, the fat-ass cat with a severe co-dependency problem, is behind me snoring on my bed

:heart:

Last edited:
I was making beaded necklaces the other day and had all my bead organizers open and what do you know :| Saki comes FLYING across the table - beads EVERYWHERE. I was SO mad :crazy:

:cute: :laugh:

pawPrintsCat.gif

Sicy said:
I was making beaded necklaces the other day and had all my bead organizers open and what do you know :| Saki comes FLYING across the table - beads EVERYWHERE. I was SO mad :crazy:

oh dear cat... I can see it now :no: LOL poor Sicy. You know, once they're on the carpet you'll never get em all up :yikes:

Pita was swatting my face last night trying to get me up to feed her :mad:

:lol: I swear I was so mad I locked him in the bedroom :mad:
The only time he talks to me is when I yell at him :shifty: Its actually very cute.. "SAKI!!! NO!!"
"meow"

It took me like an hour to re-organize the beads :crack:

He also wakes me up in the morning by purring in my ear and licking my earlobes lol. Gotta love em.

When I'm in bed, and Jake gets up there to sleep with me, he says Hi. If I don't say Hi Jake back to him, he meows until I say Hi Jake. As soon as I say it, he shuts up.

Of course, he frequently jumps up and starts yakking after I've already gone to sleep.

Chester knocked over the tulips and ate my parmesan cheese the other night.

He also runs laps around the house and does a happy dance after his morning poop.

LMFAO !!!!! Zoey does the same thing :lol: Then she caterwauls to let me know that she just pooped :lmao:

joyfulgirl said:
Chester knocked over the tulips and ate my parmesan cheese the other night.

He also runs laps around the house and does a happy dance after his morning poop.

I hope chester is a cat and not a person. :|

Back
Top Bottom