IO! OMG! He just walked past my work! He just walked past my work! *high scream*!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're hot to trot maddie

Go tell him all the stuff you told us about how you want to make out with him and he will burst into flames

really I do have no chance cause theres a hot young white-skinned sexy body Corr sister lookalike who works in same place as him, so hes prob very happy.

she is gorgeous!

If I was a photographer, Id take on of them both together....:)

I love this thread too btw

I can't give advice in situations like this though, because they will inevitably screw you over.

I've found that I'm kind of like George from Seinfeld, in that if I do the opposite of what I think I should do, it turns out better.

LOL! :lol:

Just to update you guys a week later........I have barely seen him, and hes started parking his car (well it looks that way) AWAY from where I park mine (actually, in front of his company the way it should be) - so still.........aww well....its all over............hes run away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Maybe he read this, maybe hes a secret U2 fan.....;)

:laugh:

HOWEVER......there are these young lads across the way and ladies.............one of the young guys there has a perfect size 10 lovely roundy male bum.................:yes:

so now Im intrigued by him and they all whistled to me when I passed today......:cute:

:D:D:D

so thats the story.......Maddie is NOT allowed to have fun with men!

Last edited:
truth is I think he just saw my bare arms and went :yuk:

see thus is the story:

PART 1

Me on first seeing him = :love:
Him on first seeing me = :yawn:
me on seeing him now and again :love:
him on seeing me now and again :eyebrow:
me on passing him once = :cute:
him on passing me once = :der:
me on glancing over his way = :applaud:
him on seeing me glance over his way = :confused:
me on seeing him pass my work = :faint:
him on passing my work :crack:

Last edited:
PART 2

Me barely seeing much of him = :(
Him barely seeing much of me = :applaud:
Me not seeing him or his car round much = :(
him hiding on me = :evil:
Me really not seeing him much at all in a week = :sad:
Him not round much = :D
Me seein him today in a diff car hiding under his cap = :ohmy:
Him POSSIBLY seein my twiggy figure = :yuck:
Me never seeing him again = :scream:
Him maybe spotting me = :yikes:

see?

so the morale of the story is, actions DO speak louder than words!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh cyde its no funny!!!!

LOL! :lol: come on over Cyde and lets ride rough!!!! Street-screetchin, stereo-blastin, hand-brake turnin......all the manouvers one can think off!

:happy:

Well its all fucking over!!!!!

Seconds ago, I walk out to get something from the car and he is still there, ass plonked out merrily on some frickin hippy go-cart mechanical machine that men use to move bottles and shit (basically - a lift truck), and hes on the mobile laffin his frickin head off with his girlfriend, boyfriend, catfriend, whoteva.........and no lookin up.....so

FOR FUK SAKE RIGHT NOW I WISH I'D BINOS TO SPY ON HIM FROM OUR WINDOW RIIIIIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

oh well folks.....it was nice while it lasted.............

thanks for lettin me share my momentary fuk-up in life....

:D:D:D:D:D:D

mad1 said:

HOWEVER......there are these young lads across the way and ladies.............one of the young guys there has a perfect size 10 lovely roundy male bum.................:yes:

so now Im intrigued by him and they all whistled to me when I passed today......:cute:

Go for this guy instead. Maybe he'll be better! :yes: "lovely roundy male bum" :lol: The other one is probably stuck on himself. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom