IO: My Drain is Getting Snaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Well.....I could not walk today.....the pain from the Kidney Stone was too much.

The Doctor is doint the surgery on Friday!!!!!!!!!:applaud:

He will be going through the existing ductwork:ohmy:

Grabbing the STONE!!!!!:mad:

Pulling it through the duct work:censored:

and putting a stint into me.....:eek:

Then I will be off the drugs!!!!

Great, Dreadsox! I'm sure you're looking forward to getting all of this :censored: behind you. Gosh, it sounds like complete torture.

damn you still have the kidney stone? i thought you'd gotten rid of it already and it was pictured in your sig :wink: :lol:

you gotta let them take a pic of it when they remove it or let you keep it so you can put it in your sig :lmao:

:hug: hope you feel better soon!

when I first read this title I thought dreadsox found a snake in his drain :reject:

No there is a stone in my drain and they are removing it via the snake.

Thanks....it cannot be any worse than the past month has been. The past month has sucked.

Thanks for all the well wishes......

I am looking forward to being able to teach, be a husband, and be a daddy again without pain and drugs....

Oh yeah.....and maybe type something intelligent in FYM...

:huh:

Dear Dread. I have to confess, earlier when you were telling me about this and you mentioned stint I thought you meant splint. I was too taken aback to ask why your plumbing would be getting such a.....look, nevermind, by the time you read this you will be pain free and everything will be back to normal :)

Here's to you and a broken Grady :wink:

Angela Harlem said:
Dear Dread. I have to confess, earlier when you were telling me about this and you mentioned stint I thought you meant splint. I was too taken aback to ask why your plumbing would be getting such a.....look, nevermind, by the time you read this you will be pain free and everything will be back to normal :)

:lmao:

:hug: Angela :hug:

Angela Harlem said:

Please....I am currently in favor of medical marijuana use...lend me what it is you are smoking down under:wink:

:yikes:

I would hug, but....I don't want to apply pressure.

If I step on your foot, would it re-direct the pain?

Get well soon...please. :(

*offers dread the mary jane that was offered to me for the night (I don't smoke).

Hope you are feeling much better by 'tomorrow'.

Keep up the heavy drugs til it improves:wink:

Remember you are getting to experience childbirth like your wife did:wink:

No really hope you feel better.

Last edited:
Scarletwine said:

Remember you are getting to experience childbirth like your wife did:wink:

One small difference......

They underestimated the size of my baby......

it turns out that for the past month I have been trying to pass a stone that was.....not possible to pass......

The Dr. said he was sorry that I had been through this for the past month.

To get it out...he had to push it back up into the kidney.

Back
Top Bottom