IO: Fucking stupid theives.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I had my bag stolen in Camden today. I missed Shrek 2 and a gig and lost two books, plus my ?300 mobile (which thankfully is insured), my debit card, my student ID (which means I don't have access to any university libraries here in London until I've gone back to Nottingham to get a new card, so I can't write my dissertation and therefore will not be getting my MA), my BEN AND JERRY'S CLUB CARD :mad:, my makeup, makeup I'd just bought, a card I'd just bought for jkayet, Cadbury creme eggs, my jacket, my Eeyore bookmark that has my name on it, my Boots Advantage Card with all my hard-earned Boots points, my NHS number (and I'm not registered with a doctor in London and my medication runs out next week), and the receipt and insurance for the wedding bands Sam and I had just purchased and which we needed to go pick them up when they're ready. :sad: I cancelled my debit card and my phone chip right away and am having the phone locked tomorrow, but the jewelers wouldn't answer the phone when Sam and the police repeatedly tried to phone, so we have to try again tomorrow and then probably trek all the way out to Oxford St. again to make sure some freak doesn't come in and take our wedding bands.

I hate people! :mad: Except the nice ones. :grumpy:

Those :censored: bastards. Thieves are one of the lowest life forms on earth. :mad:

I'm so sorry this happened to you Meggie :( :hug:

why WHY would people steal?

*hugs meggie BIG TIME*

((( meggie )))

:( :mad:

I know how horrible it is to lose everything.. its happened to me before and it sucks big time. I am so paranoid about my purse.. I always have it around my shoulder or within eyesight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom