INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooh there are many, but i think it totally peeves me when you're walking around at work and you pass someone, you smile and say hello and they do not respond at all. a little smile will do, and there is nothing wrong with saying hi. so what if you don't know me. i may not know you but here i am smiling and saying hi. a smile costs nothing people. just do it if it's done to you!

sorry for the rant. :D

same.

Never doing all the grocery shopping at one time. Sometimes, my family forgets to make a list and therefore they forget some items that they really need to buy when at the store. I end up having to go back the next day for a few more items because they never want to go twice in one week to the store. :tsk:

same

I definitely need an alarm clock to wake up
to becasue some nights I don't sleep that well, and I may not fall asleep until 3 or 4 hours before I am supposed to wake up.

How do you like your meat cooked?

My favorite color is apple green, the only green I look terrible in! So I painted the kitchen that color. It looks nice.

same

Carek1230 said:
Sometimes I pick up a bag or two and take it to work and stash it in my desk drawer. I do that after Christmas and Easter also.

:up: me too. in fact i buy candy for my desk and i don't eat it.

Do you have a Christmas stocking with your name on it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom