INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that's the worst. The darkness in the morning. Where I live, it not only gets dark, but also can get cloudy for weeks. That's depressing.

So yeah, I'll miss summer. But I do like the cooler temps in the fall.

When it rains, do you ever just sit and listen to the rain? Or do you simply close the windows and think..."lousy rain!"

There's nothing better than falling asleep at nite to the sound of rain....I love to go walking in the rain, no umbrella, no raincoat, just to walk and feel the rain.

same

I love going in the woods when it rains. Before all the leaves and branches get saturated, but you can hear it falling. The smell when it rains is loverly. I've been known to wander in sheer downpours as well :wink:

Would you ever go to a science fiction convention?

Takes me about 15 mins, 10 miles of freeway and I'm there. Since I'm at the beach tho the traffic can be unpredictable, but I have several routes I can take.

Same

46 minutes which includes morning ritual coffee stop.

What is the "claim to fame" of the city you live in?

example....I live in Buffalo NY the place where Buffalo Wings were invented

A couple of months ago, during some of the worst storms in our history, a coal-carrier, The Pasha Bulker, came ashore on Nobby's Beach and was stuck there for about a month... Turned into one of our biggest tourist attractions while it was stranded (you could even buy t-shirts with the boat on it :lol: )

tanker.jpg

same

^ Deja Vu !! I too, once lived near Pella Windows and Doors. Although at a different location (Illinois) :ohmy:

Now, I've recently moved back to Chicago and I'm about 2 miles from the TV studio of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'. :up:

same

Our city is one of the safest cities in the country I think....:| Maybe I should just use LA instead...since my city ain't too popular :wink: Well.....you all know whats in LA!

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move?

I'd move to California to live near Steve Perry ... or I'd live in Saskatoon SK Canada to be close to Michael Garnett. :drool:

Or last, but in no way least, I'd go move to Dublin, Ireland and get as close to Bono as possible. :wink:

same

^ aww ... that's really nice, that you want to be where your best friend's at. :up:

I forgot to mention I'd move to London as well to be close to Sting.
He's like Perry ... still gorgeous (no matter how over 50 he is) :drool:

same

Baltimore Maryland. It's a great city, has alot to do, close to other great places.

As far as foreign places, I'd live in Venice in a heartbeat. I loved it there.

same

Dublin. So far that is the only place I've ever really felt at *home* Their strict immigration laws make it damn near impossible though :sigh:

do you prefer to write with a pencil or pen? and if pen is there a specific ink or style you only use?

a pencil, i ALWAYS make mistakes when I'm writing.

do you prefer to type out letters or handwrite them?

:hmm: Although, I haven't done any letters lately ... I could guarantee that I would 'type' them out and then 'hand-write' my signature to them. It's kinda ridiculous to further mention ... but, my employment status is based on typing !! :wink:

same

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom