INTERVIEW Again and Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately i have a hard time remembering many of my years. baaaad memory skillz!!! but i'd have to do with my 33rd year. met lots of great people and made some great memories. plus, my favorite number is 3, so... what could be better than double 3's?

same

:hmm: 25 was superb. I had just graduated from college, was newly single from a toxic relationship, and spent the summer running around with some of the best friends I've ever had.

Same

I would say when I was 24. That was the first time I fell in real love. Sadly to say our relationship only lasted 2 years.:( I wonder where he is these days. :hmm:

What kind of a car do you drive?

Well, me and some friends are planning on going to liverpool for a few days and I'm hopefully going to Paris for the weekend to see Patti Smith right at the end of the holidays. Whether I'm going alone or with someone has yet to be decided. And I've also got alot of college work to be getting on with this easter, so I'll be doing all that too. Very uninteresting easter plans I must say!

same.

I'll be trying to catch up with the college work I've neglected, off to see Muse at the Royal Albert Hall :hyper: Celebrate my bday. And sleep :wink:

What's your favourite book? Et why.

Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt

Even though his family were dirt poor & that his father was a drunk, he managed to put a lot of humor in it telling how his life was in growing up.

Same Q

Oh my this is a hard question because there are soo many favorite books of mine. The one that comes to mind right now is Gracelin O'Malley, a series of 3 books anyway about how she came to America from Ireland. Loved that character anyway.

Same Q

:hmm: I'm not a big fan of poetry in general, but we recently studies seamus heaney in english and I thought he was brilliant :up:

my pink, battered old converse. i've had them about 4 years now, but they've been to every u2 concert with me. Me and my pink converse have some good memories!

same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom