Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the applause one is the worst.

And poor little :rockon: never gets used anymore. He's my favorite, other than :hyper:

Anyway. Albums! Yes. Fifty of them. I'm on it.

Nah, not a fight. I just have a low tolerance for bullshit hassles today. And :huh: faces made in my direction.

:)

lol sorry I didn't mean to come off mean or anything. I was just a little puzzled that you thought we don't have to rank them. I don't hate the :huh: smiley as much as some of you do I suppose.

I don't usually participate in the things where there are points involved, or rankings, or what, so I honestly didn't know. I read the first post, but either misunderstood or just missed the bit about ranking. :shrug:

Well, excuse me for asking, Zoots.

I thought it was something like points were assigned based on how many times they appeared on multiple lists or something.

That's actually how we're going to break ties. If two albums have the same number of points, the one with more appearances will get the higher placement.

And the entire list is 100 instead of 50 because I'm assuming that more than 100 different albums will receive points. Sorry if that part confused anyone. :huh: :| :wink:

Favorite: :killintheface:

Least favorite: whatever the fuck this is
icon10.gif

I still really like the :drool:.

I just think it's the best way to indicate, with the use of a smiley, that you really like something.

Ok, when's this thing getting started? When and where can we submit our lists? I haven't paid attention to the last several pages. :doh:

Division Bell had Rick Wright and Nick Mason (and Polly Samson) too! :mad: :wink:

Anyhoo, On An Island was excellent though. :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom