Interference Zine - How Are We Doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hey everyone!

This is something I've been meaning to do forever. As many of you have noticed, every Monday, the Interference Zine publishes a new article or articles for you and our site readers. These articles are on all aspects of U2 and U2 fandom, including concert reviews, opening band bios, exclusive opening band interviews (Snow Patrol and Keane so far, with others to surely follow), charity profiles and discussion pieces.

More on the main Interference.com site, and more here: http://forum.interference.com/f242.html

My questions to all of you are the following:

1. What types of U2-y zine stories do you all like to read? Do you have any suggestions for story ideas? Would any of you be interested in contributing articles to the Zine?

2. What types of stories do you like that we already post? (This way we know what to post more of.)

Thanks so much for all of you who respond here or over email to me. And of course to our readers. We do all of this stuff for you - and want you to get the greatest possible enjoyment out of it.

Thanks so much!
C

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i haven't been to the interference main site on purpose in months. :shrug: i type forum.interference.com directly into the web-bar

No problem there - our Zine is visible in the Zine/Content portion of the forum for those of you who also go straight to the forum.

It's OK - I know the Content forum is in a tough spot.

You should check it out from time to time, just like ya do the News forum. I've been able to interview several of U2's opening acts. It's all pretty cool. :)

Back
Top Bottom