Interference- What are you drinking Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fly so high! said:
Killawarra Dusk Strawberry Brut:drool:

:lol:
we have to catch up again soon. :D

i'm drinking a new tea. it's an earl grey... ah yes, Sir Thomas Lipton Flavoured Tea.
:slant:

He was a nice flavoured fellow...

:scratch:

:wink:

I'm drinking this as i didn't have my Champagne lastnight, things didn't go to plan lastnight :(

I just wasn't feeling too great&that's how i wasn't on, you must have wondered :(

:hug: thanks tiny :hug:

So you go back to work tomorrow after all and not Saturday! :wink:

We just cannot imagine your weather over here! I'd seriously move if i could if i got that for months&it made my mum shiver at the mere thought of it :yikes: :uhoh: :crack:

Yes, I go back to work tomorrow and Saturday as well. Saturday I work the normal hours. We were closed 3 days this week. I just got my driveway plowed out today. Yesterday and today I took pictures of the snow to send you. Now I just have to go and get the photos developed.

Did you get any photos of yourself? :hyper: anyway i can't wait to see them but i'm definitely sending a pic in my next email so prepare :uhoh:

Btw, i've just started eating your chocs&they're gorgeous, i was just saying i could eat the whole bagful!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Doozer :wave:

Can't sleep so am still here :wink: why were you in PS? Playing golf is my guess! You sent postcards? :hyper: was it from PS?

Back
Top Bottom