inside bono's pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono1.jpg

Little????? hmmm I think we have to ask Ali, she is really the only one who knows1

Ok- I can just die now.

I'm at work and one of the patient's parents just saw me reading something called "Inside Bono's Pants..." LOL!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Hey maybe that is why he is always putting his hand down there - to make sure the cup is exactly in place and not slipping off center.
smile.gif

Alrighty then. You have finally managed to stun the male interferencers into complete silence. Not even Salome dares to have a go at this one!

What are you talking about? You are a yahoo!
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Klodomir (edited 08-16-2001).]

Originally posted by U2ping:
Hey maybe that is why he is always putting his hand down there - to make sure the cup is exactly in place and not slipping off center.
smile.gif

he does always have his hand there doesnt he, i noticed that at the show, maby he gotta hide the lump b4 us girlies notice and attack him
smile.gif
guess its to late now.

------------------
****angel featured shadows on walls dusted gold****

I actually wondered about the ball-adjusting thing and mentioned it to a male friend of mine who went to the concert with me, and he went completely catatonic. He hasn't spoken for about three weeks now.

Hehe, I can?t believe I?m replying to this
smile.gif
. But look, all you have to do is watch "POPMART Live from Mexico City". And look at Bono?s crotch at especially "Mofo" and "All I want is you" (at the end of All i want is you), and I swear you will see things you?d wish you?d never seen... hehe

[This message has been edited by Blue Saint (edited 08-16-2001).]

Originally posted by U2ping:
smile.gif

%3B%3C9%3C9%3A832323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A2%3B3%3C89nu0mrj

hmm....hey watch those hands!
I'm so ashamed and yet strangely proud of all of this

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I love to paint. I don't think it's just the fumes, but it might be." ~Bono

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

LMAO
biggrin.gif
, i actually got a shot simular to this from the gig in manchester, his face isnt clear but im still gettin it blown up anyway , its a great shot of his *ahem* area
smile.gif

good to see this place has spiced up
smile.gif

------------------
****angel featured shadows on walls dusted gold****

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
One more to revive this thread - Bono covering a new song in Boston "I don't want anybody else, when I think about PLEBA girls I touch myself"

omg! *faint* this is crazy

------------------
~*Mona*~

"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

I know Mona-I'm goin' straight to He** for that one! I was in that kind of mood at the time-definitely needed some humor! And I love this thread, cause, I must confess, I've focused attention on that "area" of his on more than one occasion-and, judging from these pics, HE has too!!**goin to He** AGAIN!!

I could not stop LMAO. But one question - why aren't there more pictures posted?

------------------
u2achtungbaby.homestead.com

I remember
When we could sleep on stones
Now we lie together
In whispers and moans
When I was all messed up
And I had opera in my head
Your love was a light bulb
Hanging over my bed

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I know Mona-I'm goin' straight to He** for that one! I was in that kind of mood at the time-definitely needed some humor! And I love this thread, cause, I must confess, I've focused attention on that "area" of his on more than one occasion-and, judging from these pics, HE has too!!**goin to He** AGAIN!!

Mona: MWAHHAHAAA!!! *forbidden thoughts*
Mom: what's going on in there?
Mona: ...noootthhiiiiiiiiinggg.....*giggle* *more forbidden thoughts*

Yes I have to go to church I think.

This is like one big virtual slumber party. Oo while we're at it, can we call Bono's house and tell him somebody likes him?! Ooo this is all too exciting
wink.gif

well that's what he gets for standing up there on stage like he does with all us down below. that sounds wrong somehow.

------------------
~*Mona*~

lol at this entire thread. so is anyone going to post those red rocks or popmart pics. i've never seen either concert. (the shame, i know!)

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Rumours....vicious rumours!!! What you see is what you get, that is ALL Bono!!!
Unless, they are making cups that actually look like the real thing?!

------------------
~*~*~Maria~*~*~

"She comes in colours, you know she gonna turn the daylight on...."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Rumours....vicious rumours!!! What you see is what you get, that is ALL Bono!!!
Unless, they are making cups that actually look like the real thing?!

No -- even BETTER than the real thing.

*slaps forehead* that was cheesy. WHy did I wake up at 8:30?

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by candys room:
LMAO
biggrin.gif
, i actually got a shot simular to this from the gig in manchester, his face isnt clear but im still gettin it blown up anyway , its a great shot of his *ahem* area
smile.gif

good to see this place has spiced up
smile.gif

I don't know if this is what you're talking about Candys but this shot is from Manchester, check out the hand! Whooeee!

He looks *SO* hot here, I want to tackle those sexy legs! Look at the way the pants are sticking to them, he looks like the Achtung Baby days! What a gorgeous person he is!
smile.gif

gallery

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Originally posted by WildHonee:
%3B%3C9%3C9%3A832323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A2%3B3%3C89nu0mrj

Now I know that Bono's smile is not the body part we are discussing here, but I'd just like to point out what a great heart-warming smile that is. Ok, back to the crotch.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom