inmyplace13 finally got to make his own DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just really hoping to get a 2 for 1, since pretty much every other support act this tour I was a fan of.

Wouldn't mind getting a little more Keane in my life. Saw em in January and it was :drool:

October 29th in Dallas

GAs:drool: , but as I posted before...

send good vibes in mine and redkat's direction to get us into the ellipse on our respective dates.

:) Sending those good vibes!

Hello inmyplace by the way! Should introduce myself seeing as i am posting in 'your' thread!:wave:

YourWildHorses said:
< Is going to watch itv50: The shot that shook the world! :)

That looks good - I didn't realise it was on now! Cheers!

Tilli said:

Hello inmyplace by the way! Should introduce myself seeing as i am posting in 'your' thread!:wave:

Pleased to meet you. I was describing quite a bit for awhile, but I've really cooled down the last month and a half or so. Just ask redkat.

Beau2, I definitely prefer no lottery. First come first serve is the way GA was meant to be. There should be a way of measuring how big of a fan you are, maybe trivia outside the venue or something, and THATS what gets you in the ellipse.

:up:

I can't even begin to say how annoyed I would have been had I queued all day, only to not get in the ellipse. The prospect of having the entry determined like it had been done on the first leg dismayed me for a very long time.

I hope both you and Redkat get your ellipse places. You deserve it, for sure.

redkat said:
[B^^
imp13 was one of my first friends here. He's been describing for a long time:wink: [/B]

Oh my "description" was from a post a while back where we were talking about our usernames and how we came upon them. He didn't really like his at the time...or at least he didn't like how he came up with it.

Let's keep things nice here guys and not let a locked argument spill over here by adding more fuel to the fire. Let's just move on and respect difference of opinion.

(Sorry to butt in on this thread. The parties concerned will know what I'm talking about.)

^^^Hey Kat:hug:

I am going now, as I will never get up in the morning otherwise. Bye all!:wave::hug:

Back
Top Bottom