Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the fo-shizzlest?

• Han Solo

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 48 52.2%

• Total voters
Headache in a Suitcase said:
dude... indiana had a whip. all han did was fly a rinky dink piece of crap.

:mad: It may not look like much, but it's got it where it counts. And you know what? Hokey religions and silly whips are no match when you got a good blaster at your side. :nerd:

UberBeaver said:

:mad: It may not look like much, but it's got it where it counts. And you know what? Hokey religions and silly whips are no match when you got a good blaster at your side. :nerd:

You beat me to it, although it should be:

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Han doesn't fool around with no wimpy whip - he gets to the point right away and blows your ass out of the sky.

Han shot first, not fucking Greedo.

Plus, Han has one of the most badass romantic lines ever.

Leia: I love you
Han: I know

how amazing is that? he could be the only man able to get away with that.

Indy did have a great moment with Marion on the submarine, but Marion ain't no Princess.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
"NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!" <--- Indy never said anything that good.

Pffft. From Raiders alone:

Indiana: You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do.

-----------------------------------------------------

Marion: You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
Indiana: It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.

-----------------------------------------------------

Indiana: That depends on how reasonable we're all willing to be. All I want is the girl.

:rockon::love:

Han: *In the face of being smashed by the trash compactor* One thing's for sure, we're all gonna be a lot thinner.

So calm and non-chalant about his coming death

Harrison-Ford---Indiana-Jones-Photograph-C10101569.jpeg

http://www.csweb.ws/csdaily/csdart/images/Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - Studly (250w).jpg

:corn:

Some great posts in here! NSW, LMP,... :lol:

I'm glad Han has taken the lead, thus restoring a little of my faith in the people on this site.

If all it took to win arguments like this was a whip, then Halle Berry's Cat Woman would be.....sorry, just thinking of Halle Berry with a whip.....anyway, what?

I think the few Han supporters all went and registered several alters and then voted. No way Han is better than Indy. :tsk:

No spoken words said:
I'm glad Han has taken the lead, thus restoring a little of my faith in the people on this site.

If all it took to win arguments like this was a whip, then Halle Berry's Cat Woman would be.....sorry, just thinking of Halle Berry with a whip.....anyway, what?

Meow!

indra said:
I think the few Han supporters all went and registered several alters and then voted. No way Han is better than Indy :tsk:

Shame on the alters! :madwife:

Indra, do we need to convene in private? :shifty:
Looking for Indy fans - come out come out wherever you are!

Last edited:
I've always been torn on this one. However, it really is Han who squeaks out a victory in my book. Indy is awesome. I'm such an Indy fan, I have the friggin' handmade custom-made jacket from the original tailor. :faint: However, two things that work against Indy. One: his nerdy professor side never seemed to fit with his adventurous side. Sure, he sneaks out the window, showing us his true colors; but Han wouldn't even mess with playing straight like that. Han may have become a general in the Rebellion, but he still did things his way--sneaking up on a Biker Scout and going balls-in. Two: Indy's coolest moments are when he's trying to be like Han. :tsk:

It's interesting to note that two of the coolest moments for each character were created by Harrison Ford. When Indy shot the sword guy, he was scripted to have a drawn-out swordfight. Ford was sick and told Spielberg, "Why don't I just shoot the bitch?" For the "I love you. / I know" interchange (perhaps the greatest in all of moviedom!), Han was supposed to say, "I love you, too." Ford chose to change it while filming. :applaud:

"Empire" is the greatest of the trilogy because it's Han's greatest movie. :yes:

bono_212 said:
:shifty:
*points to sig*

:love:

Back
Top Bottom