I'm sick of it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey who, who do your freinds like then? maybe you could explain just how much their little teenybopper boys look like theyve come out of a factory. i cand distinguish between any guys in my school because they all look the bloody same!!! if somone says do you know so-and-so from year 10 with the spikey hair, it narrows it down to about 495 out of 500 boys. fucking hell. who looks like the edge and noel? only person who looks like noel is his bro and edge...well, maybe a cueball with a goatee...(kidding!!:lol: ) ah...i hate boys.

I have the same problem and I've learned not to care what other people say. I still get the weird looks when I say I like Bono, Ewan Mcgregor, Sting, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, etc., but those people who give me those looks can go to heck for all I care.
I tried to date someone that was almost a year younger than me and it didn't work at all. He was too boring and dumb! I will never do that again. One year younger may not seem like a lot, but it is in high school.
So I've come to terms with it. I've realized that I'm going to have to wait another year and a half before I can go out and find someone that is older, more mature, and better suited towards me. For now, I'm content with drooling over pics of Bono and all of the older men I like.
We know what intelligent, sexy, mature men look like. Those other girls out there don't have a clue. :wink:

I know one thing, my mother has been saying for years that I am just sick for liking Bono. Well now since she saw the SNL performance of IWF, she called me trashy for liking him. I don't understand why, she said that she felt sorry for the girl because he was violating her. I then showed her the video and she saw that the girl was rubbing her face in Bono's crotch. I asked her if she still thought the girl was being violated or if the girl seem as if she were upset with him for this little dance of his. My mother said that the girl should sue him for doing that to her.

She also said that I am disgusting for liking men as old as my dad. I just have to laugh at her when she says this stuff. I am always telling her I'm sorry that I am attracted to mature men. Oh well, I guess that we will always have people to tell us that what we think is wrong, and we will do the same. I guess it is human nature to disagree with one another.

My brother says I have a sick obsession with Edge... well, he has a sick obsession with sex! I should say that back to him, just thought of it, maybe I will next time. Anything that comes out of his mouth relates back to somethin to with sex. That sicko. Even if it's about my obsession with Edge... he says somethin... (if you think about it, you might be able to figure out what he says) And, if you figure out what it is... I do NOT do it. Yuck.

Hey who, who do your freinds like then?
One of them has an asshole boyfriend and the other is into Usher and guys like that, she says she's gonna marrie a black guy, I think it's kinda cool though lol and funny, she's like all determined, hehe it's cute :cute: But she doesn't need to be talkin to me the way she did.:madspit:

Keocmb said:
Absolutely nothing wrong it with. I was obsessed with Steven Tyler when I was 14. Still am a little bit. :shifty: And then there's the dead guy in my sig...

Like whomever you want. Life is too short.

that is really funny because I am 15 and I am kinda obsessed with Steven Tyler...and other "older" people..my bedroom walls are covered in pics of Bono, Steven, Mick, Elvis, and a couple other people. My friends give me crap all the time, but screw them if they can't accept it. I'm not gonna start liking people like JT and Usher just to satisfy my friends. Maybe it is wrong on some level but oh well. If only these guys were still younger and single, and I was legal! :wink: But you can't deny that all these men are hot regardless of age!!

TheWho4Life said:

That's why I love the internet so much. I have lots of friends on the net, and its pretty sad when some of them are better then my friends that I see in person everyday... :(

I am a 25 (about to be 26) year old boy. I met my better half when I was 16 and she was 15. To this day I thank God that she put up with all the immature crap that I've thrown at her over the years. But through all that I'm sure she held on to something about me she liked and worked with it and I hope the rest of me has mostly caught up by now. Well, the moral of the story is that if there is something that is drawing you to these people and it's worth keeping around, ignore the stuff that bugs you but work on the rest. It may be worth it in the long run. But if they are upsetting you to the point of crying on a consistent basis maybe you owe yourself better. But, as a general rule, if you can learn to find the best in people and common ground be it with boys, girls, men or women you will surely be the better for it and the world will be a better place for it.

About liking people on the internet better than people in the real world, I think that has a lot to do with the fact that people are more honest on the internet because they feel more anonymous and they are able to open up more. So the types of little boys that bug you in real life may bug you a lot less online cause they feel less insecure. Boys have problems too but unlike you they can't cry or talk about it in public.

I think it's ok to infatuate over older guys but be careful, especially on the internet. There are a lot of wierdos out there.

And now I will play Original of the Species in your honor, TheWho4Life. Take care, chill out and stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom