I'm not gay or anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I was just thinkin'.....

I'll blow Adam a kiss AND give him a wink if anyone can sell me a ticket to an October MSG show. :)

TheBrazilianFly said:
Hell I'll jump on stage and kiss him on the lips if anyone gets me a ticket for a show and for the trip. :wave:

You win. I'm out. I'll wait for the tapes. :)

Irvine511:
well, *this* homo has been a fan of the lower half of Mr. Clayton since Achtung Baby. though i think the grey hair becomes him.

Silver, not grey. Whoever heard of grey spoons, gray and diamond rings. ;)

His hair is even shiny like silver. Grey doesn't have shine.

Diane L said:
Best. Thread. EVER!!!!!!!

And it's about Adam!

Hehe, I'll go up and kiss Adam for tickets to a show, and the trip. Okay I'm a girl so it's not that hard, but he is the same age as my mother, so it would be a little awkward for me nonetheless.

Last edited:
Adam has been looking healthier these days. Come to think of it, has anyone seen him smoking at all? He was lighting up during the Elevation shows, usually torwards the end. Also, his face doesn't look as leathery as it used to. If he did quit, good for him. That shit's hard to kick.

This is a great thread! You guys are funny. Keep blowing kisses at Adam. I have a feeling he wouldn't care if it was a man or a woman. He seems pretty cool about life.... :wink:

:lol:
This thread keeps getting better! I wonder if anyone in the U2 organisation is reading this...

U2girl said:
:lol:
This thread keeps getting better! I wonder if anyone in the U2 organisation is reading this...

If that's the case then there goes my chances of them letting me into any of the fall MSG shows...they might be thinkin' two words for me: "restraining order". :p

Hero no smoking in here! ;)

So who is taking one for the team tonight?! I know kissing Adam is so hard, but someones gotta do the dirty deed. :wink:

Oh Adam is so handsome. He was always the one that wasn't my type but when I met him, he looked amazing considering that he was practicing for hours into the early morning.

I just came back from NJ II... I was in FIRST ROW of the ellipse RIGHT IN FRONT OF ADAM!!! I never realized he was so fine until tonight... :drool: I couldn't focus on the music and on Bono the entire time because his presence was so distracting.
I was trying to wave to him and get his attention, and I think he looked and smiled at me! :ohmy: But my mind was probably playing tricks on me. I came out feeling so giddy.
Too bad I hadn't read this thread earlier... I could've made some scandalous sign on behalf of all Interferencers (male or female) with crushes on Adam and he would've definitely seen it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom