I'm new, don't hurt me.. :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I am so excited to finally be able to post.
biggrin.gif
Heh.. anyway, been a U2 fan for close to a year, gone to 6 U2 concerts this year and one more next month -- and a rabid fan.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I started reading posts here a few days ago -- mainly in PLEBA -- and realized you people are in EXACTLY the same mindset as me.
wink.gif
So.. anything in particular I should know about besides basic rules?

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 10-27-2001).]

Phona gazes upon the throngs of people, and she twists her slimy handlebar moustache (or she would if she could grow one. She CAN'T. I swear. Really.)

Eeeeexxxxcccceelent. More minions. Report to the castle to be fitted for wings and fez. You are one of my flying monkeys now.

P.S. Mona says welcome! Bring your hormones and lemons and stay as long as you like.

1.) You've been to 6 concerts?! Dear God! I colored my toes to look like the members of U2, and I haven't even been to 1! *sob*
3327376723232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E2323279687749ot1lsi
MacPhistoe was supposed to have a gold shirt. My toe is NOT bleeding, thank you. Wow, my foot is ginormous!

2.) Check out Echo's glossary. You will learn many things. http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

3.) You'll catch on to everything after in a little while. (surely you'll be miiiine! in a little while I'll be there! In a little while this hurt will hurt no more. I'll be home! Love!....)

What thread am I in?

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!

"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Well what can I say besides welcome.....I'm following Mona......lol
Who could compete with that!!!
smile.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

and the foot....hilarious...

Welcome welcome welcome elevatedmole!! Hope you enjoy your stay in these parts!
xyxwave.gif

[This message has been edited by LuvLady (edited 10-27-2001).]

Okay, I'm sorry, but that foot thing kinda scares me...
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Okay, I'm sorry, but that foot thing kinda scares me...
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

lol! It was nap time and we had nothing else to do! I may be locked up one day, if I never become Bruce Springsteen.

------------------

"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

Welcome to PLEBA! Once you are here you will never escape.
smile.gif
It's addictive.

By the way, nice to meet you Ari, you can call me Katie or wildhoney22 if you like...... BTW, how old are you? Now I'm curious.....

Well.. I'm 13. Yes yes yes I know I'm young, blah blah blah. ^_^ I started liking Beautiful Day last November, and really started to like them without owning any CD by March, and when I went to my first U2 concert on May 1st I was addicted.
biggrin.gif
I listened to my only album, Achtung Baby, for a month and a half, then got All That You Can't Leave Behind and Best Of, and now I have all the albums.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I love them to death.
biggrin.gif

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Well.. I'm 13. Yes yes yes I know I'm young, blah blah blah. ^_^ I started liking Beautiful Day last November, and really started to like them without owning any CD by March, and when I went to my first U2 concert on May 1st I was addicted.
biggrin.gif
I listened to my only album, Achtung Baby, for a month and a half, then got All That You Can't Leave Behind and Best Of, and now I have all the albums.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I love them to death.
biggrin.gif

I shall take you under my wing, young one! I am but 17. My minions....looks like 'onions.' heehee onions.

------------------

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

OMG that's so amazing.......

Well, I am so glad you're here Ari.... I'm 15 so we're pretty close in age.

I was raised in U2 by my parents, ever since I was born (I used to run around my house singing Sunday Bloody Sunday like Bono at the Red Rocks).... and my parents took me to ZooTv twice, PopMart & Elevation Tour.... except everyone knows I couldn't go last night (still pissed but c'est la vie)......

Anyways, I'm gonna help WildHonee and I'm watching out for you (Don't worry, there is no hazing or initiation around here)... But we're all pretty friendly and age doesn't matter or anything....

You may be a little disturbed or confused at first, but you'll fit right in.... You obviously have the love for the band that we all do, so just keep posting and I'll be looking out for you...... Adios, PLEBA amiga!

~ Katie

OMG that's so amazing.......

Thank you. ^^ I have had so many people be surprised that am not a NSync, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, or some other horrible singer/band fan. :p (Nothing against their fans of course, but personally I greatly dislike all of them.) It's terrible being judged like that sometimes.

Well, I am so glad you're here Ari.... I'm 15 so we're pretty close in age.

That makes me feel better -- I thought I'd probably stick out like a sore thumb (no I am not making any evil comments about people's ages!).
smile.gif

I was raised in U2 by my parents, ever since I was born (I used to run around my house singing Sunday Bloody Sunday like Bono at the Red Rocks).... and my parents took me to ZooTv twice, PopMart & Elevation Tour....

Lucky you! My mom has been a fan since The Unforgettable Fire came out, and loves them as much as I do, but when I was growing up she never played any U2, or really any music -- and never took me to concerts, either, even though she went to ZooTV. Oh well.
smile.gif

except everyone knows I couldn't go last night (still pissed but c'est la vie)......

Poor you -- I saw your thread.
frown.gif
That's absolutely horrible.

You may be a little disturbed or confused at first, but you'll fit right in....

I'm definitely not disturbed or confused.
biggrin.gif
I know that seems strange but I have been lurking for about a week. ^_^

------------------

I'm definitely not disturbed or confused.
biggrin.gif
I know that seems strange but I have been lurking for about a week. ^_^

That's not strange at all.... you've just been doing your research.......

------------------
"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

I send you flowers
Cut flowers for your hall
I know your garden is full
But is there sweetness at all

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

hi, ari. (that's a pretty name.)
smile.gif
don't worry about your age, we shall corrupt thee!!!

------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Remember, kids, when asking for candy you should consider replacing "treat" with another delicious word, the birthday boy's name...

TRICK OR LARRY!!!

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
hi, ari. (that's a pretty name.)
smile.gif
don't worry about your age, we shall corrupt thee!!!

Don't worry, she won't hurt you......

After all the reason behind PLEBA is:
"An intense desire to thoroughly violate someone in U2 ~ But in a good way" (LoL)

hi, ari. (that's a pretty name.) don't worry about your age, we shall corrupt thee!!!

Thanks.
smile.gif
And by the way, corruption is LONG past.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

After all the reason behind PLEBA is:
"An intense desire to thoroughly violate someone in U2 ~ But in a good way" (LoL)

LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
You don't understand how much I've laughed here already, reading certain threads.. ^_^

------------------

LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
You don't understand how much I've laughed here already, reading certain threads.. ^_^

I know, this is where I go when I need a good laugh......

excpet last week everybody seemed to be PMS-ing at the same time, and nobody's day seemed to be going well, so we all complained and drowned in our sorrows......

But now, everyone's cheerier.....

------------------

I send you flowers

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Don't worry, she won't hurt you......

Yes...But i might!

Just kidding...But i'm sure you have already been corrupted plenty with a certain extremely long(pun intended) thread,hmm?!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Yes...But i might!

Just kidding...But i'm sure you have already been corrupted plenty with a certain extremely long(pun intended) thread,hmm?!

Oh, geez, I might have seen that one around.......
Hmm, something about somebody being elevated?

------------------

I send you flowers

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

I'm new too!!!Isn't this the greatest.
elevatedmole, I think the only way that you would get hurt around here would be passing out from overstimulation and hitting your head on your computer *thud*

Originally posted by ms.hewson:
I'm new too!!!Isn't this the greatest.
elevatedmole, I think the only way that you would get hurt around here would be passing out from overstimulation and hitting your head on your computer *thud*

You better be careful, cause you might end of with a concussion eventually........

We can get just a little bit crazy around here.......

------------------

I send you flowers

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Thanks for the link, WildHonee.
smile.gif
Very much appreciated. LOL I love "Ali Hewson: object of intense envy."
biggrin.gif
I love your foot.
wink.gif
You probably won't want to hear how old I am, now that you have heard that I've gone to six.
smile.gif

Now then.. *drool*
biggrin.gif
Oh, for the record, my real name is Ariadne, but you can call me Ari if you like. ^_^

------------------

Originally posted by Jody:
Welcome to PLEBA! Once you are here you will never escape.
smile.gif
It's addictive.

Jody is right, once you're in, you're in for life........

By the way, nice to meet you Ari, you can call me Katie or wildhoney22 if you like...... BTW, how old are you? Now I'm curious.....

------------------

I send you flowers

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

I thought I'd probably stick out like a sore thumb

Naw! That's Adam!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome to PLEBA!!

LZ68665.jpg

------------------

8295800.jpg

***Sparky's Whore***

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-29-2001).]

LOL Yes that is certainly one of them.
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom