I'm going to be a mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung_Bebe said:

yes I do plan to find out if I'll be having a boy or a girl, I feel that the more prepared I can be the better. March is indeed a good month, my b-day is March 13th so I must say it's the best month! :wink:

There's nothing ever wrong with being as prepared as you can be :). And that's so sweet that you and your baby will share the same birth month :cute: I hope you have a very safe and healthy pregnancy :hug:

Achtung_Bebe said:
Well it wasn't plan, but I'm pregnant. I believe I'm 5 weeks along now, putting my due date around March. Things have been happening so fast, trying to prepare my mind for what's to come. I have a year left of school and have decided to stick it out, atleast for next semester.

I'm feeling a mixture of emotions... scared, anxious, joyful...

so if you've noticed I've not been around as much lately, this is why :yes:

Congratulations!!!! My good friend was due a month or so after her final exams in uni......Jack is now about to have his 5th birthday and their little family is now welcoming baby 2 into the world very shortly!!!!:hyper: She had some coping mechanisms in place, i'll quiz her on what she used to do.....ooooh this is so exciting! I wish you the best!!!!

Well u2bonogirl, the pill is 99% to be trusted? People who do get pregnant while using the pill, didn't take it in a right manner, or, it was just a really seldom case of misfortune :shrug:

Anyway, Achtung_Bebe, I want to wish you a lot of good luck during your pregnancy, and of course when your child gets born!! I hope it will be a very healthy, happy young one :)

:hug:

The only reason I'm nervous is there has been a minor epidemic among girls I know who are on the pill that are now suddenly becoming mommies too :wink:

I take it faithfully every morning but you never know what could happen!

JCOSTER said:
Congratulations, after having 2 kids a word of advice dont believe everything you read and hear.

:up:

Yeah, my advice is to go out, buy one of those parenting books which tells you what you should be doing day by day,

then go outside and throw it as far as you possibly can down the garden.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom