I'm alive, im being born...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gobshite said:
Hey u2 is and game i thank you for your wonderfully sincere, eloquent and above all passionate posts, hope to hear more from you. Iwasn't sure if the email invitation was meant for me as well as game but i'll gladly drop you a line if you like that. May the most deeply found incomparable peace and aliveness of the spirit touch you both always julesx

Of course you can e-mail me! Even more, I'm Premium now, so feel free to pm anytime. God Bless!

"I'm alive, I'm being born" --- That's one of my favorite lines too. I admit that ABOY wasn't my favorite song when I first heard it. I thought it was kinda weak. But when I saw them perform it live on the Conan O'Brien show, I was like dumbfounded. It just kicked ass. (can you say ass here? sorry.) And then I got it. That line has a very deep meaning to me....

There are so many many lines that move me to tears...Peace on Earth gets me every time.

Peace!

Rachel D. said:

The first time I heard that part, I wanted to shout for joy! It made me feel really good and I didn't know why. I guess God walked through the room...

That's exactly how that line and the way it is delivered musically and vocally makes me feel RIGHT IN THE GUTS AND HEART walking listening to it walking on the beach the other day - it gives me a spiritual buzz to think of others connecting in the same way PERHAPS even at the same time THANKS a lot folks - jules

God bless you all for this thread and the great great coments, i have really turned emotional reading your posts....
and thats the U2 magic, the way they connect us to God...
for example the fabulous Yahweh, a song that has made me cry everytime, an extraordinary and unexplainable feeling really

"Yahweh...tell me KNOW why the dark before the dawn....oooooooooooooooo"
:heart: :love:

"They took your life, they could not take your pride" Amazing
and "I wanna see your thoughts take shape and walk right out":wink:

Back
Top Bottom