il super fantastico filo linea generale ammissione: turbanti europee per tutti

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:)
1CF53636-4B1B-4B34-A259-5BF6509F4621_zpslx5gghql.png

Any idea what the line will be like in Antwerp? Have all shows for the European leg had proper lines with no check in system?

Any idea what the line will be like in Antwerp? Have all shows for the European leg had proper lines with no check in system?

There will be "a lot" of people from the Netherlands who also organised the line in Amsterdam. It will be a real WAITING line so no checkin-stuff. Of course you will have the possibility to grab some drinks and food, but not for hours of course. The venue also provide a special entrance for GA on the left side of the building where also the line will be organised. This will avoid line-skippers because the line will be surrounded by two buildings.

There will be "a lot" of people from the Netherlands who also organised the line in Amsterdam. It will be a real WAITING line so no checkin-stuff. Of course you will have the possibility to grab some drinks and food, but not for hours of course. The venue also provide a special entrance for GA on the left side of the building where also the line will be organised. This will avoid line-skippers because the line will be surrounded by two buildings.

Ah thanks. Since there's no check in stuff, do I still need to meet one of the line organisers and get a number or can I just turn up and go straight to the back of the line?

Ah thanks. Since there's no check in stuff, do I still need to meet one of the line organisers and get a number or can I just turn up and go straight to the back of the line?

I suppose it depends on your arrival time and the amount of people in front of you. I think they keep numbering for the first 150-200 people? Once the amount of people in line is to high, it has no sense to keep numbering.

The first 400 in Amsterdam got a number, and were kept in a special pen that was let in before everybody else. After that, you wouldn't get a number anymore but just line up and make sure the people around you know who you are.

The first 400 in Amsterdam got a number, and were kept in a special pen that was let in before everybody else. After that, you wouldn't get a number anymore but just line up and make sure the people around you know who you are.

Oh, it were the first 400 people? Thought only the first 150-200. First 400 sounds even better, more chance on a relax queue, instead of a chaotic queue because some people decide to get nervous and don't keep sitting down.:wave:

Oh, it were the first 400 people? Thought only the first 150-200. First 400 sounds even better, more chance on a relax queue, instead of a chaotic queue because some people decide to get nervous and don't keep sitting down.:wave:

Yeah it was 450 actually in the pen. Found out because some asshats thought that being 400 ish was still too high up and mingled with the people in the 100s... :rolleyes: people will always be asshats and impatient, but at least this was scaled down to just 400 people of which about 100 were asshats, rather than a gigantic queue with a gigantic amount of asshats. :wink:

Thanks all. Going to aim to get there by around 9-10am, hopefully that's early enough to get a number. First time doing this, just hope I won't be completely exhausted by the time the show starts!

Thanks all. Going to aim to get there by around 9-10am, hopefully that's early enough to get a number. First time doing this, just hope I won't be completely exhausted by the time the show starts!

You'll be roughly in the early 100s then, no stress. :) Bring some food, drinks and a chair, or my personal favourite, an inflatable air matress. :wink: I sleep half the day in line!

I don't think I got a number until almost noon in LA, ended up in the mid 200s and still got a rail spot when it was all said and done. No super secret lists, no hiding under bridges, nothing. Sat outside for an hour in 80 degree weather and that was it.

The stress over lining up this tour is beyond me.

Last edited:
oh man, you guys arrive really early... i won't be arriving at the venue til around 7-7.30pm at the earliest - guess i will be stuck at the back somewhere :lol:

Folks should know always check with your local Starbuck's for any info about local concerts, sporting events or political rallies.

Between queue drama, the weather, and the massive floor, I am so glad I broke my own spending rule and splurged on seats for the two shows I'm going to.

:lol: Wow they actually tried this shit in Dublin of all places? Yeah, that shit does not go down with the Irish nor does it go down with security there. Awesome.

Clearly the folks at 3Arena know what the hell they're doing. :up:

Codswallop should be the Word of the Week. Brilliant.

I was surprised to learn Sunday night there was a list. Huh, I thought that was only Americans who did that nonsense. ;-) (Dude running it wasn't an American, either, for the record.)

Anyway ... second night? Waltzed in as the doors opened, went to far side of the stage, was somewhat close, by the time the show started, I was on the fucking rail.

:rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom