If the boys were animals.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaryPeyton

Babyface
O.k. This is a completely random topic but...well...I'm a random kind of gal. So, if Bono, Larry, Adam,and the incredible Edge were animals, what animals do you think they would be?

------------------
I have to tell you,
I don't like doing intimate concerts.
I have very sensitive nasal glands and being that close to so many armpits is absolutely terrifying. I'd rather play a stadium any day.
~ Bono

the boys have already tackled this subject personally, but i'm willing to give my own opinion on what they should be. you'll have to give me sometime to think about it. i really must go to bed now, but i'll get back you later
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by MaryPeyton:
Bono, Larry, Adam,and the incredible Edge

*yum*

the incredible, edible edge!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Good topic! I know they've mentioned what they think they would be, but it's more fun if we do it. It's hard, though! I had decided that Bono was definitely a terrier of some sort (I once knew a terrier who behaved exactly like Bono -- well, not writing lovely lyrics and campaigning to end Third World Debt, but you know, general personality) and went looking for terrier pictures. I found this one, and just cracked up. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I have to post it anyway, because HA!! Imagine this dog being Bono:
aussie-terrier-290x230-tig-256.gif

Hee heeee! I mean, he kind of has a mullet. And really short legs. Okay, can't stop giggling...

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

This one is actually what I originally had in mind. The Bonodog I knew, Lucky, was a Jack Russell:

img7.gif

Also, I think Edge would make a great dolphin.
smile.gif

33379%3B%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E6%3B%3A%3E832%3EWSNRCG%3D32323883%3C5929nu0mrj

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

Um.. Adam will always be a giraffe to me. He even sorta looks like giraffe. In a sexy way
smile.gif

HEY my friends and I were commenting on how everyone looks like an animal once, a few months ago... and they all thought I look like a giraffe!
*sigh* We're so meant to be together.
Anyway, and because of that Bonobono thing Edgeedge=squirrel
Um... Larry... lion. Minus the mane, which would make him a mountain lion, I suppose. He's got the sleek (waxed) smooth-lookingness, and the innate strength you know is right under the surface, the aura of power, snarliness, ooh yeeeaaaahhh...
Bono I always thought had a bird of prey looking cast to his face, so he'd be some sort of raptor.

------------------
What's wrong with this picture?
Keep looking, you'll figure it out.

KRISTIE!!!! I just clicked on the link in your sig. I don't want to ruin it for anyone else, but ... let's just say the conditions were optimum on my end. AHH!

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
KRISTIE!!!! I just clicked on the link in your sig. I don't want to ruin it for anyone else, but ... let's just say the conditions were optimum on my end. AHH!

!!!!!!! That's not nice!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
!!!!!!! That's not nice!

Did you go look at it?? Ha!

I wanna see Larry as a mountain lion.

------------------
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
(I once knew a terrier who behaved exactly like Bono -- well, not writing lovely lyrics and campaigning to end Third World Debt, but you know, general personality)

So your saying your dogs don't do humanitarian work on a regular basis? Don't you think they should "give back" in some way?

Back
Top Bottom