I wish i felt loved by Larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry's Lover!

Babyface
Are there any people out there who really love Larry Mullen?! He is gorgeous and the worst thing is that I've met him! I would like to know if anyone else feels the same and what it is they love about hi?!
:wink:

Does anyone remember the boyband Busted that were really bad and split up in January? Well my dad was their manager and so we got to meet some famous people. My dad was particularly friendly with Larry Mullen having met him in a pub ages ago. We now see Larry quite regularly but the worst thing is that he doesn't know how much I admire him!

I'm a larry lover. He's just so darn cute, how can you not love him? I remember Busted. I thought they were all cute as well. It's a shame they broke up, I was really starting to like them. I enjoyed watching their show on mtv. Is your dad fletch (or that guy that was always on the show)?

Least you have met Larry, and still have contact with him!! :sigh:
So do you talk to him or run to your room and hide?
We need more details!!:hyper:
Welcome to PLEBA :wave:

thanx 4 welcoming me! i do talk to larry quite a bit an he is really nice! my dad is fletch by the way! i remember when wed been making vegetarian risotto at skool an larry was at visiting unexpectedly. every1 else thought my risotto was disgusting but he ate it all and said that it was really nice! he is so sweet! i also havea passion 4 harleys an have bin on his once! it was one of the best moments of my life!

Everything youv'e described about larry and your experiences with him sounds like a dream. I've never met larry, but would love to someday. I'm a die hard larry fan like many of the pleabans here. Welcome to pleba, and let me end in saying larry mullen is the sexiest drummer alive!

Larry's Lover! said:
thanx 4 welcoming me! i do talk to larry quite a bit an he is really nice! my dad is fletch by the way! i remember when wed been making vegetarian risotto at skool an larry was at visiting unexpectedly. every1 else thought my risotto was disgusting but he ate it all and said that it was really nice! he is so sweet! i also havea passion 4 harleys an have bin on his once! it was one of the best moments of my life!

are you serious? It sounds a bit to-good-to-be-true....

Leetah said:

are you serious? It sounds a bit to-good-to-be-true....

signs011.gif

u2granny said:

How many times are you going to edit this?:lol:

*matter-of-fact tone*

I feel it is very important that one chooses the most appropriate smilie to represent the feelings one has on this issue.

I now firmly believe that that fellow is adequate.

^ that's an understatement, Leetah :eyebrow:
Nice dream (Thom Yorke docet), Larry's lover, but don't expect me to buy it.
I'm outta this thread now... Goodnight to all Moobies and Plebans! :wave:

edit: goodnight to all Moobies and PLEBAns living in western Europe, that's it :D

Last edited:
What if she is telling the truth? You may have ruined your chances of being one friend away from Mr Mullen.

I have to admit though, it does sound a little (well, actually a LOT) like something from Fan Fiction.

Anyway, Larry Lover, if you are telling the truth, then I apologise on behalf of everyone here -- You truly are living the dream.
And if you are lying -- Shame on you for taking advantage of lustful Plebans.

Ok, after overcoming my excitement of actually being able to sit on one of Larry's Harley's, I must admit that this does smell verrrrrrry fishy. VERY fishy indeed. :eyebrow:

Hay! I could make a joke here, but I don't think you'd like it...... :giggle:

Okay back on topic, I've been doing my research. Here you say:
the worst thing is that I've met him!
'Met' implies that you have seen the man in person, maybe had a few words, and then left.
It could even mean you have done this once or twice, but not really gotten to know the man.

However: later on you say:
i do talk to larry quite a bit an he is really nice! my dad is fletch by the way! i remember when wed been making vegetarian risotto at skool an larry was at visiting unexpectedly. every1 else thought my risotto was disgusting but he ate it all and said that it was really nice! he is so sweet! i also havea passion 4 harleys an have bin on his once! it was one of the best moments of my life!

Well, this implies that you know the man quite well. And if this is true, then why didn't you come right out and say, "the worst thing is I know him!" or "the worst thing is he's friends with my dad!" or "the worst thing is he liked my risotto!" or "the worst thing is he took me for a ride on his Harley once!"

I'm not saying that you are definately lying, but there are holes in your story. Either that, or you just aren't familiar with the common use of the English language -- *Not an insult, just an observation.*

Oh my God, I watch too many cop shows.....

Last edited:
There're many people out there who are friends with the band, but I really doubt that they would post about it on an internet forum...what for?

Back
Top Bottom