I wish Edge was my U2 guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarlet Lady

The Fly
hes funny,geeky,intelligent,sweet, and one hell of a talented geetar mofo, he should be my main man,my ideal...

but im addicted to this guy

bono.jpg

:tsk: :shrug:

...im a frustrated Edge lover,

anybody here ever converted????

Edge is the bestest mega :drool:

I liked Bono first though... but then Edge scooped me up somehow... lol.

Bono is still one sexy hott man though :wink:

I love Edge. He is so damn adorable, and the kind of guy that would totally be my best friend...he's so weird and intelligent and funny and awesome. I love Edge oh so much.

But see, there's also this guy called Bono. Much as I love Mr. The Edge, Bono stole my heart long ago... I wish he'd give it back. It'd be nice to love someone reachable.

Back in 1981 when I became a U2 fan, I really liked Adam :adam:. He had that blond afro and he seemed different. I love different.

However,I fell for Larry when he got a crewcut and was a Larry fan all through the 80's and early 90's.:larry:

But Achtung Baby came along in 1992 and Bono knocked my socks off with that Fly look! I loved that he was showing a sense of humor about himself and he just looked so hot!!!:bono:

I struggled between my love and lust for both Larry and Bono ( yeah -right-LOL! :rolleyes: ) until I realized that Larry, as beautiful as he is, just does not possess the 'it' factor that Bono does. The 'it' factor being, quite frankly, sex appeal. Bono is just the sexiest man and I have been a Bono fan ever since Achtung Baby. It's become even worse (or better depending on your perpspective:wink: ) over the last few months what with this new look and how HAWT he looks in the "Vertigo" video...he just gets more and more attractive all the time!

Edge is very talented and interesting. :edge: I have seen him interviewed and he has a really great complexion as well as nice eyes but for me ...

Bono is the sex appeal in U2 !:bono: :love:

Last edited:
If I actually knew the band, I would defintly get along with Edge best. He's so sweet, mild mannered, and funny.

But there is something about Bono...

Boy, have I tried to see what it is in Bono, Adam and Edge that makes thousands of girls and women crazy, but no, I can not see it... because I only have eyes for Larry!!:love: I've often wondered what it is in him that makes me :drool: , except for his good looks obviously, but I just can't figure it out. I think that in a strange way I can relate to him, probably because I'm a scorpio like him. Oh well, this is one of the many mysteries of life.

And please don't get me wrong, I :heart: Bono, Edge and Adam too, but it's the drummerboy that really gets me goin'...:wink:

im struggling right now between my love for larry & The Edge..gosh...i love edge because i would love to learn guitar but i love harleys.im a motorcycle girl thru & thru

What is wrong with ya'll??? ;)

Look at the sexy beast!!

<----------------------- his early days :)

Edge is My Man and I'm glad you all can't see his fine sexiness because that gives him to me 100%.

Bono is just so ... well super sexy but not as sexy. LOL

mmmmmmmmmmm Edge
:drool:

SFGAL said:
What is wrong with ya'll??? ;)

Look at the sexy beast!!

<----------------------- his early days :)

Edge is My Man and I'm glad you all can't see his fine sexiness because that gives him to me 100%.

Bono is just so ... well super sexy but not as sexy. LOL

mmmmmmmmmmm Edge
:drool:
Wrong. 50% yours. You obviously didn't read my post cause I'm pretty sure I said I loved Edge the most out of anybody. lol. Silly. But even if I didnt post it in here, I know I have posted things in the past that show my obsession with the adorable edge :hyper: He's my man, but I suppose I'll share him with you :lol:

Billie Midol - I have only just read this thread as i've been exhausted working on nightshift&been aching to get back to reading PLEBA (I've turned into such an addict! :ohmy: ) and i just had to tell ya that you put it so well about the way i feel about Bono. You have said it EXACTLY in the way i think of him.
YES YES YES!!! He is sooo darn sexy and he totally has 'IT' a million times over. I too think that Larry is gorgeous looking and Edge is cute&i think he has great eyes&a lovely smile but, as far as hot&steamy sex appeal is concerned, Bono has it in truckloads!Sometimes i think well, there isn't good enough words to even begin to express how utterly delectable he actually is. You just run out of adjectives, don't you? Like i said before, Edge is terribly cute but he doesn't do those things to me the way Bono does (know what i mean all Bono lovers?!), and i can't get over the fact that anyone can't see it! :scratch: :rolleyes: :tsk: :confused:

susanp6 said:
Billie Midol - I have only just read this thread as i've been exhausted working on nightshift&been aching to get back to reading PLEBA (I've turned into such an addict! :ohmy: ) and i just had to tell ya that you put it so well about the way i feel about Bono. You have said it EXACTLY in the way i think of him.
YES YES YES!!! He is sooo darn sexy and he totally has 'IT' a million times over. I too think that Larry is gorgeous looking and Edge is cute&i think he has great eyes&a lovely smile but, as far as hot&steamy sex appeal is concerned, Bono has it in truckloads!Sometimes i think well, there isn't good enough words to even begin to express how utterly delectable he actually is. You just run out of adjectives, don't you? Like i said before, Edge is terribly cute but he doesn't do those things to me the way Bono does (know what i mean all Bono lovers?!), and i can't get over the fact that anyone can't see it! :scratch: :rolleyes: :tsk: :confused:

I agree 512%. To me, Larry is the most obviously good looking, Edge is the cool, adorable one, and Adam has that mature posh sexiness goin' for him (and his instrument holds mysterious powers over womanfolk :wink: I'm talking about the bass, mind you, not the one on the AB cover!), but Bono... he's on a level of his own. He's sex on two legs. He's like a sex snail. He leaves a trail of sexy wherever he goes [/some weird description of some other guy on some show].

Billie Midol - if she's sharing with you she's sharing with me too! :D

susanp6 said:

Thanks for the compliments, susanp6! :up:
I'm so glad to know it is not just me who thinks Bono has 'it'! You obviously have SUPERB taste in men!!:sexywink:
It is really difficult to put into words how sexy Bono is....it is more of a feeling you get when you see him..especially when I see him in action...even that little Target commercial of Vertigo drives me wild!:drool:

Cheers to the two of you for that and Billie - i am a sucker for that bar one pic OMG!!! That is one HOT video - jesus, how sexy are his eyes on that? The close-ups on his chin, the way he plays with that cig and also luv the way his hair looks for some reason!.........could go on 4EVA!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Meant to add that i really like that remark about Bono being a sexsnail AtomicBono! :laugh: spread your love to us Bono that's right baby, come bite&kiss us all at the concerts! :drool: :ohmy:

Thanks for that pic, stars YUM YUM lovely stuff!! The ear ones are pretty hot too, do ya reckon?

count ME in!

Billie Midol said:

LOL! Absolutely!:wink:

*ahem* me three! :wink: :drunk:[on bono's sexiness] :laugh:

He's projected different types of sexiness: JT/ sort of AMerican kind of openess; The Fly [tho in real life a 'The Fly' man would be too much of a cad probably]a kind of "come & get me/ or I'm coming to gettcha confidence/maybe even arrogance; Elev & probably HTD kind of "Rock-It, baby" with out the arrogance of "the Fly".

In fact there's this absolutely gorgeous AB The Fly concert photo where he's taken off his 'FlyShades" but is NOT leaning foward kind of scanning the crowd posture- more standing straight with a relaxed wide smile on him.

to me it visually totally 'destroyes' the arrogant persona of The Fly... which is actaully ok with me!

A man who is way more arrogant than NOT, in his beingness & actions, I may be attracted for a second or two-but I don't like/run from frequent arrogance as far away as I can [in women, too].

SO that pic of Bono with the incredibly form-fitting:drool:. all'in-black:drool:, liquidy reflecting:drool: colored stage-lights AB outfit, AND the sweetness he's seems to be more generally inclined to than his occasional arrogance [which is not nesseccerally always equated with a big ego] at least from the stories I've read & heard when he's meeting fans at least, OMG. It's the incredible sexiness of that outfit and the sweet-smile look on his face in that photo :love: :drool:

Then it's his empathy & caring for people, love of place, and actions that are result of this two parts of his character, BESIDES the incredible Talent that just make him all the sexier to me! Funny, too.

But I must say Edge was looking mighty sexy in the AB peroid! Yes, indeedy! he'd be my #2 there. And I like his gentleness and intellenge.

uh :reject: what's HAWT?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom