I will be Rattling And Humming on Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
A movie theatre here in my hometown that shows indepent arty films will be showing Rattle & Hum this Friday. Whoo Hoo!!!

I have never seen R&H on the big screen, only on video on my small TV.

*faints and the thought on Bono and the gratituous crotch shot on the big screen*
eek.gif

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
A movie theatre here in my hometown that shows indepent arty films will be showing Rattle & Hum this Friday. Whoo Hoo!!!

I have never seen R&H on the big screen, only on video on my small TV.

*faints and the thought on Bono and the gratituous crotch shot on the big screen*
eek.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!! I WANNA COME!!!!!!

PLEBA Field Trip!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!! I WANNA COME!!!!!!

PLEBA Field Trip!!
biggrin.gif

That would be fun. Who's up for a plane trip to Milwaukee?

*Jessica sneaks aboard the Elevation jet and flies the PLEBA girls to Milwaukee.*

Actually the theatre is pretty cool ... it's not like a regular movie theatre. They have velvet couched and you can order food and have it brought into to you during the movie. They even serve wine and beer. I would imagine this is the kind of theatre MacPhisto would like.
smile.gif

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

If you siiiiiiiiitt

on that vvvveeeeeelllllvvveet cooouuucchh...

biggrin.gif
Sounds cool!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
If you siiiiiiiiitt

on that vvvveeeeeelllllvvveet cooouuucchh...

LOL Ooohhh, I'm jealous. Sounds very cool!

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Will they show the expanded version (i.e. the one available on DVD) or the one available on VHS (the one that cheap people such as myself have)?

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Wish I lived near a theatre cool enough to do something like that!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
That would be fun. Who's up for a plane trip to Milwaukee?

*Jessica sneaks aboard the Elevation jet and flies the PLEBA girls to Milwaukee.*

Actually the theatre is pretty cool ... it's not like a regular movie theatre. They have velvet couched and you can order food and have it brought into to you during the movie. They even serve wine and beer. I would imagine this is the kind of theatre MacPhisto would like.
smile.gif

Dear Lord....couches? Wine? Movies?
I will move for this wonder of wonders!!!
BLAH!
-Bluey

OH JESSICA ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU!!!!! I have the video, but have never seen it on the big screen.

I read about this event on another U2 board, and my head about exploded...my brother lives RIGHT aroudn the corner from the Rosebud theater!!!

I've alrady made my plans to fly home on Dec. 23, so my brother (the dweeb--too late!) says, "if you're home on the 21st I'll go see it with you." I wanted to smack him!
mad.gif

Wish I'd know about this about 3 weeks ago when I made my flight arrangements!!! GRRRR....

HAVE FUN....look for a bunch of people from the U2-Midwest group!

Disco...snifffffff

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Wish I lived near a theatre cool enough to do something like that!

I agree!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

If anyone lives in/near Milwaukee here's a link with more info
http://www.rosebudcinemadrafthouse.com/

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom