I Think Joaquin Phoenix Is Quite Attractive...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, I know no one cares that I think this, but..

I was just reading the USA Weekend in my paper, and he's on the cover. The writer says he's 'more striking than handsome' and has 'feral green eyes with impossibly long lashes'

Feral means like a wild animal, savage :drool: His new movie Signs is out next weekend

I couldn't take my eyes off him in Gladiator

glm.jpg

Oh my...

joaquin.jpg

joaquinphoenix.jpg

j-phoenix.jpg

JPX.jpg

Those eyes..wow...

GINA WE HAVE THE BEST TASTE

have you seen "Quills?" :drool:

loveth Joaquin

Joaquin.jpg

from Quills

joaquin.JPG

jophoenix.jpg

qu7.jpg

Quills again

Originally posted by Gina Marie

10.JPG

:drool: .........there is just way too much hot man in this pic........Russell.......Joaquin..............Russell...........Joaquin...........

God i :love: Gladiator!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. GAWD.... Joaquin Phoenix is such a sight for sore eyes...

He's always been one of my favorites... that scar of his makes him seem so much more mysterious - like, how did he get that scar? What happened? It seems as if there's this big background behind him and it would make a really good book. :D

Man... I think Larry is wonderful to look at, but let me tell you, I am a sucker for men with dark hair and light eyes. Egads...

Moonie :D

:lol:

I cant see for laughtin tears so hard!

:lol::laugh:

u girls!

U girls craic me up!!!

This entire thread of Phoenix drooling and all ur opinions has craiced my ass!!!!!

:up:

Gina I wanna go see it with ya!!

Mona!!!!! Have u too become a Lara fan????

:D

I hear ya girl!!!

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Egads... I've been turned into a babbling, drooling, can't form a coherent thought dork.
gah... that picture.... those eyes...
holy bejeezers freakin' frass-a-frass cow...

To torture you some more..I hope these aren't repeats..I can't remember which ones I've posted *lol*

prada11.jpg

print01.jpg

details0401_01.jpg

cosmo0299_01.jpg

premiere0799_01.jpg

vanity0498_02.jpg

Joaquin is a very attractive guy. I remember seeing him in "To Die For" when it came out...He was so good in that movie. Actually, he can take on any role and he'll be amazing in it. ("Quills", "The Yards", "Gladiator")...

I can't wait to see "Signs"...:yes:

Naya said:
Joaquin is a very attractive guy. I remember seeing him in "To Die For" when it came out...He was so good in that movie. Actually, he can take on any role and he'll be amazing in it. ("Quills", "The Yards", "Gladiator")...

I can't wait to see "Signs"...:yes:

I have not seen "Quills" yet. I do want to see "Signs" that looks scary as hell. :ohmy:

I finally saw Quills a few months ago and have been intrigued by Joaquin Phoenix ever since. Imagine my surprise to find this thread! All I can say is... :drool:

I think I need some Joaquin wallpaper at work to keep me motivated! :D

I have been a huge fan of this fine man for quite sometime you know and I was so delighted to this thread this morning as I was out very late last night and when I got home I put on the telly to the late show with dave leterman and who should be his guest??, none other than Joaquin, I went to bed very happy that night, he really is a gorgeous guy and a vegan to, which is cool and you know it is kinda funny as when I was really younger River Phoenix was always my fave actor too, so anyway guess I have kept my taste in the family, anyway keep those pics coming:drool:

!!!!!! Oh wow I'm just now seeing this thrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaaad! Joaquin is a mighty good looking man indeed. I first noticed when I watched Gladiator. Yeaaah his eyes are amazing!

I watched him on Dave too Oz! He was hilarious! And sexy. can't forget that.

I saw Signs yesterday, and loved it. I think it was mostly because Joaquin was in it, heh. :D I haven't seen Quills, I've been trying to, but Gladiator is one of my favorite movies... I love this thread.

'Quite Attractive?'

The man is... Oh dammit, I can't think of a word to describe the attractiveness! You know what I mean.

I also saw "Signs" last night..... and it scared the hell out of me (but I'm not one for scary movies). The movie was very well directed and Joaquin was damn yummy to look at.

I saw Signs on Thursday(had advanced tickets).

He is very good in it, i must admit.
The director is great, but he needs to try soemthing a little different. The children are becoming too cliche.

Its a good movie though.
Extremely suspenseful!!!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom