I miss him so much....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I miss him even when a couple days go by.

I cant imagine what others go through.

:hug: :(

Lara Mullen said:
How long is he away for?

It's not like that. We live in different places, but if all goes well, we'll be together in two months.

PM me if you need some support

Angel said:

It's not like that. We live in different places, but if all goes well, we'll be together in two months.

:hug: Goodness girl, this is a pain I know all too well. Just keep busy and don't forget the smallest details of when you were with him last. :hug:

I understand. :( I've been feeling that way a lot lately. It's the hardest thing in the world, but definitely worth all the pain. :hug:

OMG i thought somebody had died at first here...:ohmy:

dont scare me like that!

but yeah, *hugs* all around.

As my fave female Bjork says "I miss him, but i havent met him yet..."

:sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I feel funny.

:scratch:

:tongue:

I feel something too...but I'm not quite sure what it is....

jbc5.jpg

I haven't seen John since May...probably won't see him until next May or June.

Breaks my damn heart a little more everyday.

Bonochick said:
I haven't seen John since May...probably won't see him until next May or June.

Not that it's any of my business, but how come? Are you guys that far away?
*road trip, road trip, road trip

Anyway... thx for the support guys. There seems to be quite a few of us here stuck with miles between. It's tough, but we'll make it through.
He said he misses me too. Actually, he's been saying it more lately. It sucks to miss people, but it sure feels good to be missed. I just try to think of how great it will be to see him again.

Angel said:

Not that it's any of my business, but how come? Are you guys that far away?

We're about 650 miles apart. He has a hard time gettin' time off from work, and let's face it...neither one of us has much money, to be quite honest. Now that I'm about to become unemployed, things will be extra tight until I get a new job.

We wish we could see each other more often...but we have to be realistic. We know that someday we'll be together all the time...so if we have to be apart for a few years with infrequent visits until then, that's what we'll have to do. It will be worth it in the long run.

Bonochick said:

We're about 650 miles apart.

I know your young... (and quite honestly doing things the smart way... as in taking your time), but have you considered moving to where he lives? Especially if you are soon to be out of work (sorry about that btw... what a crappy time of year to be layed off).
I dunno. Just trying to find a way for people. It always comes down to #1 money and #2 time off work. Huge obstacles.

Angel said:

I know your young... (and quite honestly doing things the smart way... as in taking your time), but have you considered moving to where he lives?

Yeah...I think about it a lot. We both are still livin' at home though...he's still goin' to college. Between us, we really don't have much. If I moved out there, we'd be livin' in a box in the corner for awhile. LOL Yeah...I know...when you love somebody, you don't care, but...like I said...let's be realistic here!

We figure a couple years...then everything will be fine. I mean, we've known each other for 5 years, but we've only spent 4 weeks actually together...another couple years like this or whatever isn't gonna kill us. Somedays are harder than others though.

:hug:

Ali Rose said:

As my fave female Bjork says "I miss him, but i havent met him yet..."

That's so nice. It sort of reminds me of some lines from a Neil Finn song, "Anytime". It goes, "I feel like I'm in love with stranger I'll never know. Although you're still a mystery, I'm so glad I'm not alone. And I won't let go of the first clear moment I saw you...in my mind. Make it so easy to fly in the night."

Damn, am I cheesy today. :laugh: But I love that song!

Bonochick said:

Between us, we really don't have much. If I moved out there, we'd be livin' in a box in the corner for awhile.

:hug: That's how Sam and I are, andunfortunately, for me to get a spouse visa, we have to have a place of our own, have steady jobs, and have a certain amount of money. :sigh: We can get married, but if I can't meet the requirements for the visa, I get deported. Stupid immigration processes. :mad:

dizzy said:
:hug:

That's so nice. It sort of reminds me of some lines from a Neil Finn song, "Anytime". It goes, "I feel like I'm in love with stranger I'll never know. Although you're still a mystery, I'm so glad I'm not alone. And I won't let go of the first clear moment I saw you...in my mind. Make it so easy to fly in the night."

Damn, am I cheesy today. :laugh: But I love that song!

yay for being cheesy today! i love this line too.

*adds this to my list of awww's*

Bonochick said:
I mean, we've known each other for 5 years, but we've only spent 4 weeks actually together...another couple years like this or whatever isn't gonna kill us. Somedays are harder than others though.

Kat, you are a much stronger person than I for being able to handle that kind of separation. I would go crazy if I wasn't able to see the person I loved on a somewhat regular basis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom