I know that this is not goodbye...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sunrazor

The Fly
I'm really sorry to say this, but it looks as though I'll have to give PLEBA up for a bit.
I've started a HUGE writing thing that's been taking up 70% of my time lately, and tomorrow I start school and a job, so I don't think I'll have much free time, at least not for a while.
I hope to have things back on track in a couple of weeks.
Until then...

I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!
*sob*
*blows nose*
frown.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

we'll miss you too(U2)
biggrin.gif
!!

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Awwww, good luck on everything and see yah soon!!

Ooooh *HOT* Larry pic!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by valvenus8:

woo! *runs to tickle Larry* kootchie kootchie

We'll miss you Sun!
*trying to preserve solemness of occasion yet CAN'T reading Bonovation's wishes*:there's always a place in our threads

do what you can and get smart and make money and buy Bono and make him come to PLEBA. that's your life goal, okey dokey?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

OK, I came here to say goodbye and wish you well with the job, but I got sidetracked by that incredibly sexy Larry picture! Holy shit!!! Take it off...

I'll quit being selfish. But hey, that's what you come to expect from pleba gals, isn't it?

Well take care and stop by when you can!!

------------------
BOOM-CHA

awww, Sunrazor, sorry to see you go! We'll miss your fun stories and wacky humor...at least for a little while...
frown.gif
Come back SOON!

And OMG Valvenus, awesome piccie of Lar-meister! (and OOH, looky looky! Just at the bottom right of where his shirt is lifted...he's all, like 'cut' there...no love handles on this boy toy!! Woo Hoo! *pant*
biggrin.gif

I swear I'm sliding into Larryland...Edge! Edge!!! Help meeeee!!!! *clamps onto Edge's leg for dear life*

hey girls those pics are from elevation-tour.com, here's another one...

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Sunrazor, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Who else will satisfy my need for slash?
wink.gif

Anyway, good luck, sweetie. You'll be great at whatever you do!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! You have to leace for a while?????? That sucks!!!!!
frown.gif

Anyway, i hope you do well your job and that you come back soon.We will be waiting for you!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Take care!!!!!

Aww! I feel all looooooooved!
Thanks to all of you. I just can't get over what a great place this is.
And thanks for the pics! The waving Larry one especially turned my head around...
wink.gif

When I get back, I hope to have a TON of new fanfic, and also some money. I'll need it, looking at the line-up this fall!

I love ya'll!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Bye fer now!

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Hope I'm not too late. Good luck Sunrazor and don't stay away too long. Will miss ya.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom