I know I'll see your face again in DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<has downloaded so much music in the past 2 days :drool:

...but kids, downloading is bad :shame: don't do it

^^:lol: that's what i use!

^i like it, it's easy to use, but i've had a few corrupt files

Last edited:
^i have one, but i just started it and don't really write in it much...i'm not much of a blogger

<has to go in a few minutes :grumpy:

^^Me either...I usually just post about music or songs I like :lol:

I usually don't feel comfortable posting details about my life for everyone to see :reject: :lol: But I might be ok with it on here :hmm: :love:

^yeah, if i have to vent, i'm usually on here anyway talking to people, so i see no need to always put it in a journal :shrug:

yeah, start a journal sami! :yes:

and don't be like zootles who never updates his :angry:

and yes, it's french rap, and it's awesome. you hear random english phrases like "bling bling" "blah blah" "nonstop" etc...and they're really fast rappers. oh it's so funny :lmao:

onebloodonelife said:
^yeah, if i have to vent, i'm usually on here anyway talking to people, so i see no need to always put it in a journal :shrug:

yeah exactly! I hardly use my journal for that reason!

^^from reading your journal...somebody must be happy that george mason won :sexywink:

<was very excited when i saw the game

<has to go

:wave: :hug:

^oh yeah :rockon: see ya :wave:

I thought I was like that sami...but I've started using mine to vent and it's actually really useful, people post helpful comments sometimes. I always feel stupid after I vent too much though, but you can make certain entries private which I've finally learned to do (lol), so no one sees them...:up:

I just like to have a journal because things get lost in the describe archive abyss, I like to be able to read over my thoughts and stuff....I dunno. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom