I Killed Today........x4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sucks:sad: :sad: I hate when that happens it makes me cry:sad: I almost rolled my jeep once swerving to miss a chipmunk...I did thank goodness:sigh:

sorry:hug:

I hit a deer once-it was the worst experience ever. Intially I was felt so bad for the deer, I started crying; then I turned around to look at my car and started cussing the deer out. In the end though, I got a new car and venison steaks to boot. Of course, they were the most expensive steaks I've ever eaten, like $10/lb....there was suppose to be a moral in this story, but I can't remember what it was.:confused: :shrug: oh well

I don't think I have ever hit anything with my car, but I squashed a chipmunk with a golf cart once. Awful.

the way i see it you've taken a preemptive strike against the avian flu pandemic. You've done nothing the Bush administration wouldn' t do.

no deal...there is no deal...the minute they decided to start contracting diseases....and follow their annual migratory patterns.....it was war!!

seriously though its a shame...but what can you do? it happens sadly.

And I hope the people essentially calling you a bastard dont eat chicken, cos I don't see how the life of the bird that they eat, or the life of the bird on the street are any less or more valuable.

Dismantled said:
^^errr...ummm....wtf?

exactly. Don't be confused Dismantled. There wasnt a point.

People got angry cause because of my first post. They thought i was "too happy"

For Honour was the first person to point out that I was allright and to be thankful for that. Everyone else was too busy hoping on the lets piss on the brush bandwagon

Arun V. made a joke and then He is the one that MADE the POINT. (although I dont like being compared to the bush administration :madspit:)

:wink:

Some people need to relax. Seriously, it would make this forum go from really enjoyable to really special.

Again I say some people. For the most part, everyone is great and no one jumps to conclusions and misinterprets other peoples comments.

And I feel for everyone who has had a similar situation happen to them. I am thankful that it wasnt a deer or something large enough to semi-survive the ordeal......Then I would have had the unpleasuarable task or putting it out of its misery. That would not be easy and I hope none of you have had that happen...this was hard enough.

for everyone who went through a similar situation
:hug:

TheBrush said:

exactly. Don't be confused Dismantled. There wasnt a point.

People got angry cause because of my first post. They thought i was "too happy"

For Honour was the first person to point out that I was allright and to be thankful for that. Everyone else was too busy hoping on the lets piss on the brush bandwagon

Arun V. made a joke and then He is the one that MADE the POINT. (although I dont like being compared to the bush administration :madspit:)

:wink:

Some people need to relax. Seriously, it would make this forum go from really enjoyable to really special.

Again I say some people. For the most part, everyone is great and no one jumps to conclusions and misinterprets other peoples comments.

And I feel for everyone who has had a similar situation happen to them. I am thankful that it wasnt a deer or something large enough to semi-survive the ordeal......Then I would have had the unpleasuarable task or putting it out of its misery. That would not be easy and I hope none of you have had that happen...this was hard enough.

for everyone who went through a similar situation
:hug:

the drama you have created:tsk: you should be ashamed..

kidding!:wink:

Its horrible to hit anything with a car, its sad and horrible, I could tell you felt that way:hug:

MirrorballLemon said:
God will judge your entire life based on this one incident. Prepare for life in hell my friend. you are an evil, evil filthy, vile human being. If i ever see you on the street ill be sure to run you down and then giggle at you

just kidding...thats pretty fuckin hysterical. HUMANS RULE! DOWN WITH BIRDS!

:lol:

Dumb birds. Just goes to show you who the superior species is. :wink:

Survival of the fittest rules. :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom