I just got tired of DESCRIBING what you told me to do!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Croke Park is abit too big, if it had a cover it would be better

The Point is a nice venue

Vicar Street is a great place to be close to the artist

And Marlay Park is a great place for an outdoor concert, perfect size, well if you are up front it seems like it is :wink:

^ was it Live8? I seen that the American one sucked compared to the British one

^ hmm well there's either Slane, Croke Park, the new Lansdowne Road which would be handy as I wouldn't have to go, cause I could hear it from my house :drool: , or a concert toa million in Phoenix Park if the pope can do it so can U2 :wink:

^ you went to the bad one :wink: no U2, The Who, Pink Floyd etc :wink:

;i was sick in bed all day except when I had to go to marching band practice...I'm pretty sure I hate it here :sad:

lol I just keep getting sad everytime I see a birthday thread or when I walk past the hallway sign in my dorm that lists the birthdays of the month because this is the first time I've ever regretted my brithday coming up...it's gonna be so depressing :(

yes your guys post numbers are entertaining me lol...I used to think I might get that high, but not any more...I've almost been here a year now ya know ;)

I'm sure my mom will call me on my birthday, and my roomie will probably do SOMEthing with me but who knows...

:huh: that is pretty bad....

My 18th birthday was semi-depressing cause I had to work, and then a lot of people didn't show up to my party because it was right when gas prices were getting ridiculous and it was kinda far away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom