I have no favorites!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Norse

The Fly
Does anyone else not have a favorite album?

I love both JT and AB. I love ATYCLB and the Bomb. Oh and not to mention War, Boy, October, Unforgettable Fire, Zoo, Rattle and Hum…

I really can’t choose, not because I just don’t see how you can compare them. I just see each as different. Pop was good because of the atmosphere and so was JT. I love the lyrics on War but ATYCLB has some pretty nice ones too.

Maybe one week I will listen to more of October, but I know next week it will be something different.

I say why have favorites when you can like them all! Does this make me a bad person?

Nah, I'm the same way. I've enjoyed the hell out of every U2 project. They're just interesting to me, no matter what they do. I dig their personalities and their imaginations.

I would've been happier if they had those songs on a regular album, 'Your Blue Room' and 'Miss Sarajevo' are too awesome to be overlooked

hi jake!

ok anyway i dont see how anybody can have a favorite i mean everythings great. I definately like some songs a hell of a lot more than i do others. For ex: Walk On rules all while some songs like One Step Closer bore the hell outta me...

LemonMacPhisto said:
hola ariel!

Norse meant album, not song:wink:

wow thnx jake!!! i know that i was just trying to make a point

like i always say jacob i can find out where u live...lol:wink:

Back
Top Bottom