I have a question...anyone willing to help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
Okay...I'm getting together a possible idea for a U2 story, one that I'd like to put on fanfiction.net if I get it worked out right and written to where I'm satisfied with it.

I tried to submit a short story I'd written a while back onto that site (not U2 related, though), but I'm kinda having problems figuring out how to put a story up on that site, so if anyone here would like to help kinda explain things to me and help me figure out what to do, I'd appreciate it.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Okay...I'm getting together a possible idea for a U2 story, one that I'd like to put on fanfiction.net if I get it worked out right and written to where I'm satisfied with it.

I tried to submit a short story I'd written a while back onto that site (not U2 related, though), but I'm kinda having problems figuring out how to put a story up on that site, so if anyone here would like to help kinda explain things to me and help me figure out what to do, I'd appreciate it.

Angela

Alright, go to Document Manager first, which is on the left. There you just browse on your hard drive for the story and add it. Then you go to Create Story, where you'll be asked to pick a Main Category, a Sub-category, and a bunch of other stuff. At the bottom of the page, where it says Document select the file you want to use, and if you need more help, just buzz me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom