I hate SnapFish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Well I just spent all night scanning and uploading my pictures from the concerts... and turn out that Snapfish doesnt do public albums - I'd have to give them email address of individual people, at least that's the impression I get!! I dont have the energy to do it all over at webshots again (still working on my personal site) - so I will soon! here's a preview - these ones are from Chicago 1 and 2...

Hb49124.jpg

H897593.jpg

Hj32306.jpg

Hf42346.jpg

I hope to have the rest up soon!

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

WOW!!!

Awesome!! Yummy Larry!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

P.S. Same thing happened to me with my tattoo pics.. and most of my friends didnt get to see them cuz snapfish makes it difficult and makes you fill out a bunch of info for you to look at them.

mad.gif

Feck I love those pics!! What kind of camera did you use?

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Thanks Sicy!!
smile.gif
I used a Canon Rebel X EOS with a 400mm lense for some, but mainly just a regular 35 -80mm one for most shots
smile.gif

Snapfish is such a pain... I didnt want to put anyones email addresses in either because I'm sure that people would start getting ads from them. I think my best bet is going to be waiting until my own site is done, because webshots makes the black and whites look crappy...lol

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

Yay Kathleen! Your pictures are fabulous!

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Those pics are great! Maybe you should switch to webshots before you spend any more time uploading to snapfish. Not only does Webshots have public albums they don't shrink your pics like Snapfish. Those beautiful shots will be bigger if you post them from Webshots.

I love these pics, Kathleen! Remind me to start saving for Vegas-I need to get pics like these!!!!
eek.gif
(PS-Thanks again for trying to and succeeding in getting Larry yumminess.
wink.gif
)

------------------
Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom