I Had to Eat Disgusting Jelly Beans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
I had the unfortunate displeasure of eating horrible jelly beans last night.

I was at a friends house and we played a dart tournament. If you lost, you had to eat a jelly bean from a box that only contained repulsive flavors.

So I lost and got stuck eating "Rotten Egg" jelly bean. Oh my g0d, it was awful.

Other notable favorite flavors that were consumed last night:

Booger
Ear Wax
Vomit
Grass
Dirt
Soap

you know what, if wasn't so:drunk: , I would have inquired about the name. When i speak to my friend again, I'll find out the name and post it here.

But it was amazing how much these jelly beans tasted like (or I assume taste like) that stuff.:yikes:

HelloAngel - are you going to see Unforgettable Fire (u2 tribute band) @ BB Kings on St Paddy's day?

I attempted to try the vomit flavoured ones.... I took one wiff of those stupid candies and I felt like throwing up... they made me sooo naseaus!!!

:barf:

needless to say I didn't eat one. I didn't go near them.

i have no idea what is going on:lmao:

you post about rotten egg jelly beans and you get a Dutch language education:wink:

The Bertie Botts jelly beans are a Harry Potter product---they eat 'em in the books (Dumbledore famously gets an 'earwax'-flavored bean in the first book :lol: ). They're actually not all bad....'booger' doesn't taste much like anything; "grass" is actually quite good; "black pepper" and "sardine" are the worst! :puke:

Numb1075 said:
I had the unfortunate displeasure of eating horrible jelly beans last night.

I was at a friends house and we played a dart tournament. If you lost, you had to eat a jelly bean from a box that only contained repulsive flavors.

So I lost and got stuck eating "Rotten Egg" jelly bean. Oh my g0d, it was awful.

Other notable favorite flavors that were consumed last night:

Booger
Ear Wax
Vomit
Grass
Dirt
Soap

:)

wait, I just noticed....a grass bean? was it really all that bad? I love the smell of grass and I tasted it once (just for kicks since my guinea pigs ate it all day long) and it was like lettuce and dandilion leaves.

Cleasai sent me some of those awhile ago. Some were so nasty that I actually got tears in my eyes.

Shag On A Rock said:

What? You want me to like booger beans???? :wink:

I don't even like normal jelly beans let alone booger/puke/pooh ones. Chockies on the other hand. :drool:

I have underestimated your love of chockies. I can't believe you would eat booger/puke/pooh/grass flavoured chockies just because it's chockie. Too me, it's just not worth it. :down:

ylimeU2 said:

I have underestimated your love of chockies. I can't believe you would eat booger/puke/pooh/grass flavoured chockies just because it's chockie. Too me, it's just not worth it. :down:

:lmao: Thats not what I meant. I loike peppermint chockies, and caramello, and turkish delight and.... :drool:

PS I'm 100% mongrel.

Shag On A Rock said:

:lmao: Thats not what I meant. I loike peppermint chockies, and caramello, and turkish delight and.... :drool:

PS I'm 100% mongrel.

Oh, good. :up:

Please be more clear with your chockie prefrences in the future.

Now, I want to hear more about these Turkish Delights. Are they 100% Turkish or are they only half Turkish?

ylimeU2 said:

Oh, good. :up:

Please be more clear with your chockie prefrences in the future.

Now, I want to hear more about these Turkish Delights. Are they 100% Turkish or are they only half Turkish?

:lmao: We'll given modern Turkey is predominately populated by genetic Greeks, I guess Turkish Delights are really Greek Delights :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom