I Am An Unrepentant Postwhore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the postwhore pic for the Montreal gathering! We all look so normal, nobody knows that...........

we are postwhores!:shifty:

I'm sitting in the Syracuse airport drinking red wine like at the Montreal gathering. The Wifi is slow, so I switched from FB to the place where posts count. :wink:

I miss Toronto more. Though I do NOT miss that weather! :heart: It's 15C here with rain. No fucking humidity. That's how I like my weather!

:shifty:

I still need to meet Mark, I hope it happens in MN, but if not, we always have Moncton. OH wait I'll be at the MN gathering. :hyper:

In Vegas. :flirt: I remember his shirt. His shirt passed by me in the crowd and I got all :love: over it, but I didn't know it was him until later here on Interference when he said what he was wearing at the bar that night. :lol:

In Vegas. :flirt: I remember his shirt. His shirt passed by me in the crowd and I got all :love: over it, but I didn't know it was him until later here on Interference when he said what he was wearing at the bar that night. :lol:

:giggle: That's hillarious! Well I met him and his shirt :D

Ooh, I wore that when I met a certain person I cannot mention in this part of the forums. :shifty: Definitely my lucky shirt now, it was already my favourite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom