Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

go? It's still going :scream: I'm done with my year end work ( :dance:* ) but we still have to stay! :scream:

*it's snowing like mad so I can :dance: all I want to!!!!!!! :mad:

~adds self to group hug~ :hug:

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow and tomorrow night :mad: I like the 90% grass, 10% snow thing we have going now. It has been warmish and wet and the grass is kind of turning green.....Spring now, please.

:sad: = tears of joy!!!!!!!!

I'm at my parents house! At 5:00 we were all told to GO HOME :love: We did $50 million in 4 days and we normally do about 40 a month. We did at least $91 million for the whole month. :faint:

:drool: big fat bonus in March :drool:

I figured it out on my drive to my parents house....I worked 50 hours at job #1 this week and 4 hours at job #2 plus the 6 I work tomorrow :|

:sad: Amanda is tired. I can handle the hours. It's the amount of work I did in those 50 hours at job #1 that is draining. :eek:

My sister got my gift in the mail this week. She just handed it to me....The work of director Anton Corbijn will be in my dvd player in a few hours :love:

kellyahern said:

I signed up for Weight Watchers again, but I'm doing it online :reject:

I was doing pretty good for the last couple of weeks, lost 4 pounds. But then the holidays started and I said, "Screw it, I'll keep track again after New Year's." I mean, there were two types of pie in the fridge, two! :drool: :reject:

You know you didn't have a good week at WW when they hand you your little book back and say 'just look at how much you've lost overall...' I haven't even looked at my book and I don't think I'm going to.

:up: ARW, I'm glad you got out of work on time.

I guess the snow that is hitting you is on the way here. Although I havent even seen a flurry so far today.

This will serve as MY out-of-office message! :wave: I will be in the lovely state of PA for the next few days, assuming I don't get hit with the Unholy Blizzard from Hell in the next few hours from all the dancing going on in here. :sexywink:

I will be reachable by cell phone ALL WEEKEND no matter what time it is...and I've been known to call everyone I know after midnight (Eastern) on *cue music* New Year's Day to be the first to wish you a loud, giddy HAPPY NEW YEAR, so if you plan on being asleep, send me a text message and I won't call. :D

:wave: See you all next year! :D

fah said:

:drool:

I have real vanilla ice cream in my freezer :D
:drool:

I'm stopping by Kelly and fah's houses first! :D

I have to burn a cd so I'm not technically out of the office yet...

Schmeg said:
This will serve as MY out-of-office message! :wave: I will be in the lovely state of PA for the next few days, assuming I don't get hit with the Unholy Blizzard from Hell in the next few hours from all the dancing going on in here. :sexywink:

I will be reachable by cell phone ALL WEEKEND no matter what time it is...and I've been known to call everyone I know after midnight (Eastern) on *cue music* New Year's Day to be the first to wish you a loud, giddy HAPPY NEW YEAR, so if you plan on being asleep, send me a text message and I won't call. :D

Happy New Year to you too!!!

:wave:

Schmeg said:

I think you are safe...we aren't supposed to get anything other than snow flurries tomorrow night here. That is in regard to the weather moving east...not sure if anything is coming up the coast or not.

I will not be sleeping as I have been invited to T's tomorrow night for dinner. Phone calls from anyone who has my number will be accepted however.

:crazy: I JUST got home :scream:

I got lots of gifts cards and then of course my one cheap relative out did herself this year and got us all some cheap ass household hints book. She signed her name and the year in the book so it's mine to keep :| I can't tell you how many of those crappy books I have :mad:

But I have lots to spend at Target, Best Buy, and Blockbuster :love:

Blue Room said:
:up: ARW, I'm glad you got out of work on time.

thanks!

It was very unsure by all of us what the plans were. We thought we had to stay until really late and then all of a sudden my vp came by and told everyone to get out and go home! It was so unexpected because we were told last night by our boss ( yeah that one :mad: ) that no one was leaving for any reason at all unless they had some sort of emergency with their kid (s).

There is so much food in the kitchen at work. We were all getting ready to go digging around in there for dinner and then we were told to leave.

I'm soooooooo happy year end is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I JUST got home :scream:

I got lots of gifts cards and then of course my one cheap relative out did herself this year and got us all some cheap ass household hints book. She signed her name and the year in the book so it's mine to keep :| I can't tell you how many of those crappy books I have :mad:

But I have lots to spend at Target, Best Buy, and Blockbuster :love:

:drool: Best Buy gift cards. One of my favorites. I can ALWAYS find something there I want.

Back
Top Bottom