HUBBALICIOUS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
I have a thing for computer nerds ok? rowr!

21819643rETMcTNcRA_ph.jpg

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

THAT'S the infamous Sebastian?

Me likey
smile.gif

He's well worth the Clayton name
wink.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

my brother's a computer nerd
333%3C672%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239649633%3Cnu0mrj

and he needs a girlfriend... he's got a job, he's 21, and he is renting the most expensive apartment in Fort Wayne after June 3. Go seduce him.

Sebs is a lot hotter than him though. Sorry Neil.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Kristie:
my brother's a computer nerd
333%3C672%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239649633%3Cnu0mrj

and he needs a girlfriend... he's got a job, he's 21, and he is renting the most expensive apartment in Fort Wayne after June 3. Go seduce him.

Sebs is a lot hotter than him though. Sorry Neil.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Twin's trying to set up her brother with one of us!
biggrin.gif

So that's the infamous Neil, huh? Which cat is that though?
wink.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

Them Claytons must have good genes. Though Adam is of course sexier then bro.

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by hippyactress:
BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Twin's trying to set up her brother with one of us!
biggrin.gif

So that's the infamous Neil, huh? Which cat is that though?
wink.gif

I'm constantly trying to set him up... and that's Gobbles
biggrin.gif

The other cats run away from him
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam

elaine...did sebas ever reply your email?

i want the full scoooooop!+

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
elaine...did sebas ever reply your email?

i want the full scoooooop!+

no he didn't. but that's okay
biggrin.gif

------------------

sebastian3.jpg

Phuzzilina: SEBS
Phuzzilina: !!!!!
U2madamc: ???
Phuzzilina: in one of the pictures
Phuzzilina: he looks like
U2madamc: ????????
Phuzzilina: my C++ Programming teach
Phuzzilina: O_O
U2madamc: LMFAO

------------------

sebastian2.jpg

..I just saved that as "ClaytonManwich"
*snerk*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

WTF he's a complete geek! I don't get it. Old and geeky, or just old or just geeky what is wrong with you girls!

I have a theory that some of you just have poor taste in men and prefer geeks. I always see good looking girls with very ugly geeky guys, and wonder, why? I spend so much time trying to be so cool and the girls go for nerds.

Kristie is hot, but her brother is a geek. Naya is hot, but her brother is a nerd. It is clear where all the looks and cool in those families went. I have seen other pics of girls with geeks nerds and otherwise ugly creeps. Could it be growing up with nerdy brothers makes you accustomed to looking at that type of guy and you want to find one just like him? It does no good to ask why, but maybe that explains the attraction to the elderly wrinkled, unattractive, uncool Mr. Claytons. Why oh why would a hottie like Naya want to occupy the bed of Kevin Spacey, who is not only old but a geek. Some girls just want nerds. Pity. What a waste.

Normally I would just IGNORE this, but there is no need to be so RUDE, insulting peoples' family members, or Adam Clayton, who has CLASS.

Is this how you try to be so 'cool'? Or are you just so bored that you post things like this to aggravate people?

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Normally I would just IGNORE this, but there is no need to be so RUDE, insulting peoples' family members, or Adam Clayton, who has CLASS.

I completely agree.

ODB, everybody has different tastes. I assume from your comments that you find yourself fairly attractive.

Well...I'd rather go out with a geek who wasn't rude and didn't insult people than with a person like you.

It's not all about looks, ya know. U2 isn't just sexy because of their looks. A sparkling personality can make somebody gorgeous (U2 is the full package though, in my opinion!
biggrin.gif
).

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 04-22-2002).]

BTW ODB would you be so kind and tell me what did Naomi Campbell see in him if he's a geeky old man????? I don't think she was interested in his money, or his position...even she almost married him, but fortunately Adam noticed that Naomi is a bit...um...weird. Fortunately!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ODB:
I have a theory that some of you just have poor taste in men and prefer geeks. I always see good looking girls with very ugly geeky guys, and wonder, why? I spend so much time trying to be so cool and the girls go for nerds.

First of all, who are you to judge what is "poor taste in men"?

Second of all, all of the people I've ever met who were trying to look "cool" just came off as major assholes.

Thirdly, why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can see just how cool you are? And if you are so cool, why the hell did you name yourself Old Dirty Bastard?

Fourth, don't you dare insult people around here...there is NO need for that. And frankly, it just makes you look like MORE of an asshole.

------------------
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

Originally posted by ODB:
WTF he's a complete geek! I don't get it. Old and geeky, or just old or just geeky what is wrong with you girls!

Kristie is hot, but her brother is a geek. Naya is hot, but her brother is a nerd. It is clear where all the looks and cool in those families went. I have seen other pics of girls with geeks nerds and otherwise ugly creeps. Could it be growing up with nerdy brothers makes you accustomed to looking at that type of guy and you want to find one just like him? It does no good to ask why, but maybe that explains the attraction to the elderly wrinkled, unattractive, uncool Mr. Claytons. Why oh why would a hottie like Naya want to occupy the bed of Kevin Spacey, who is not only old but a geek. Some girls just want nerds. Pity. What a waste.

Comments:
1. I can't believe you just called Adam "uncool."
eek.gif

2. Okay, it's fine for me to insult my brother, but you DO NOT insult my family for me. While my brother got the majority of the smart ass genes, he happens to be one of the coolest guys I know and would give anyone the shirt off his back if they needed it. He's also going to be a fairly well off computer nerd, computer engineers from Purdue make a lot of money.

3. The reason we go for geeks as you say is because we're not as obviously superficial as you seem to be. Your attempts at trying to come off as "cool" probably come off as "asshole." Truly cool men don't have to TRY, they just ARE. Adam doesn't waste time trying to be something he isn't, and that is very, very sexy to women, regardless of what he looks like. You should try it.

wow, I don't think I've ever said anything really complimentary about my brother. We spend a lot of time insulting each other so we don't have to admit we actually like each other
wink.gif
Hope he doesn't see this...

Go twin!

I second everything she just said! (It was what I was trying to say earlier
smile.gif
)

------------------
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child

ODB stop insulting my brother, it's getting rather old. He's a really cool guy and a good brother and btw he attracts a lot of girls, more than you I'm sure.

For your information, I have always thought that perfect looking guys and those that look like models are not so attractive. I prefer quirky looks and I think sexiness comes from inside, from your personality and from your mind.

You are such a superficial guy and all your comments are getting rather old. Please leave PLEBA because you have nothing positive to contribute here.Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 04-22-2002).]

Adam's bro is cute
smile.gif
Not model gorgeous, but just...huggable looking. I think some guys are SO you know, perfect that they look like, not real. Like Larry's all Adonis-looking, which is supercool and all, but I'd be sort of intimidated by him, and anyway I don't think he's the affectionate type. Remember what he said about "lovey-dovey" -ness?? Give me a nerd any day
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom