HTDAAB versions?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
i'm getting all confused with the different releases of HTDAAB

i remember reading somewhere that there were going to be 4 (i think thats what it was) different version of HTDAAB. is there any update on this - is one of these the Japanese one, which is the box set, dvd, bonus disks etc etc etc?
i see Amazon has 3 different versions - is this on top of or including both the Japanese ones?

can someone point me in the right direction, specifically as to what to expect in the UK and or US

I'm very confused :scratch:

seriously, does nobody know the answer to this or know another thread they can point me to that will help??

:banghead:

Sorry, didn't see the thread before. :shrug:

Anyway, there will be 4 versions of HTDAAB:

- regular CD version
- CD version with a bonus DVD
- CD version with bonus DVD and a hardcover book (the so-called 'limited edition')
- a vinyl version

C ya!

Marty

There may be even more versions than what Marty listed, though. For example, at this point it appear the Japanese version of the album will have "Fast Cars" on it, while the rest of the world will not have this additional song on the CD. So that's yet another version. And I'm sure there'll also be a cassette (tape) version of the song. Heck, sometimes they still make 8-tracks! They were making them well into the 90's, as odd as that might be. LOL! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom