HTDAAB on the billboard April 23 Chart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhowells

The Fly
I can't seem to find a thread on the latest US sales for HTDAAB. I haven't been following that closely for the last couple months after HTDAAB sunk out of the top 50 and I was just looking on billboard today and noticed HTDAAB is currently at 39, up from 44 last week. When did this turnaround happen???? And where will it end????

thx.

mhowells said:
I can't seem to find a thread on the latest US sales for HTDAAB. I haven't been following that closely for the last couple months after HTDAAB sunk out of the top 50 and I was just looking on billboard today and noticed HTDAAB is currently at 39, up from 44 last week. When did this turnaround happen???? And where will it end????

thx.

LOL! You are really out of things. First, it fell out of the Top 50 for ONE week - and that wasn't that long ago. You shouldn't give up hope so quickly - especially if you are a chart follower.

ATYCLB dropped out of the Top 100 near the end of summer in 2001. By late February 2002, it had risen back to #10!! Many things, from tours, to hit singles, to TV appearances, to awards, to commercials, to magazine and newsprint coverage, to internet site discussions, can and do have an effect on album sales. So an album that seems "finished" can get a new life due to the release of another hit song.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom