How'd everyone make out for MSG shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im nervous.....my friend who was supposed to be online trying as well overslept and is late to work. :huh:

Zoinks. I pulled up GC Sec. 38 for 10/10, but couldn't find where it was on the chart, so I let them go. Where in the world?...

this isnt good....whats everyone trying for?
maybe i should have tried the monday show, everyone is probably going for fri. or sat.

I'm trying for Saturday. Need to get a 3rd ticket for a friend. Got 2 in the Mezz from presale.

i got in right at 9am tried for 2 GA's for monday the 10th and NO LUCK! now i'm stuck in 15 min wait helll

For the Friday 10/7 show...

Just got Section 202, Row D, 2 tix, on TM's site, at 9:05am. Not too shabby I guess.

FYI -- I had chosen "Best Available" seats.

Your wait time is approximately 3 minutes or more ... Your wait time is approximately 5 minutes or more ... Your wait time is approximately 7 minutes or more ... Your wait time is approximately 15 minutes or more ... Internal Error.

Ugh, how I loathe ticketmaster. It will be the death of me one day. Anyways, as of 9:09, no tickets.

Mike

I'm crossing my fingers that the search doesn't crash.

What dates would be available for add-ons?

They have no dates between the 10th and 16th so theoretically its possible there could be add ons.

Back
Top Bottom