How is Prop sending the tix forms???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hey all..
I got one question for ya..How does propaganda send the ticket forms? Via email or snail mail? I subscribed about 3months ago and received one mag so far..So, I am a newbie when it comes to getting tix thru prop..Please fill me in on the details as to what to do...ur best tips.
wink.gif

BTW...Who's going to the LA SHOW(S)???? It would be real kewl to hook with a bunch of interferencers!..
Email me and let me know.. Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

I think one way that would possibly help speed the process is to offer online order forms. They could simply send out an email to all registered users that contains a link to the order form. As long as the order form requires membership information there shouldn't be any problems.

Although that would require that you have a credit or debit card, but it would be a nice option.

I hate to tell you all this they are comming from New York so don't expect them. In fact the tour may even be cancelled. We arn't even supposed to use the phones on the east coast who can order tickets tomarrow. U2 is not what is important.

Originally posted by U2Byrd:
I hate to tell you all this they are comming from New York so don't expect them. In fact the tour may even be cancelled. We arn't even supposed to use the phones on the east coast who can order tickets tomarrow. U2 is not what is important.

Not to mention there is not a plane in the sky in the US that is not milatary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom