How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not sure. i'd absolutely love for it to be robin because of their great chemistry and stuff. i've never been into friends, but i know how everyone loved ross and rachel and they definitely had the chance to become the next ross and rachel. anything can happen of course, but i feel like the relationship of ted and robin has ended. i do like stella as well though, but i don't see any longevity.

i can't wait to see how the barney/robin thing will play out. if they do stay together longer than their hook up last season, i just hope barney doesn't become some lovestricken guy who's totally changed. but i do hope something comes of it.

i can't wait for the next season to start either. a little under two weeks!

but if you remember the very end of the first episode :nerd: Bob Saget says "and that kids is how i met your aunt robyn" which is why i bet they're kicking themselves now.

id prefer not to see nph get tied down, especially not with robyn.

"hey loser. how's not playing laser tag? cos playing laser tag is awesome!"

niether can i!! :hyper: but probs be longer for us.

Well done. I'm sure that Robin, as a journalist, would be proud. :applaud:

It's only Metro News One pfft

watching it now
swoon.gif

I think this will be the next TV series I get on DVD. Once I finish That 70s Show and Outrageous Fortune, anyway.
I have only watched enough episodes to know that it is brilliantly funny.

You know another of my favourite lines? When Barney walks in wearing a silver shirt (early season one), and Lily compliments him and he becomes all matter-of-fact, saying something like, "Number one similarity between birds and females, both attracted to shiny objects." :lol:

Good episode! I was a bit worried that Barney was going to be all sappy and lovesick over Robin for way too long, but I'm glad to see he's gone back to his bimbo-loving ways in the period of an episode. :laugh:

Tonight's was the first episode of the new season that I've been able to catch and I really liked it. The show's cast is just damn good. They have great chemistry together. And they're all talented, good-looking young actors. CBS has a pretty good thing goin on with this show.

It's the only sitcom I try to tune in for every week, along with the show that comes on right before it...The Big Bang Theory. Does anyone watch that show, too? I think it's a nice little one-two punch with HIMYM and tonight's episode was hilarious. And Kaley Cuoco is fiiiiiiiiine.

i don't watch big bang theory every week, but i should. whenever i watch it i crack up. i just never remember it's on till like 7:20 and the show's almost over. i caught this week's though.

It's the only sitcom I try to tune in for every week, along with the show that comes on right before it...The Big Bang Theory. Does anyone watch that show, too? I think it's a nice little one-two punch with HIMYM and tonight's episode was hilarious. And Kaley Cuoco is fiiiiiiiiine.

We adore The Big Bang Theory. :love: I bought season one on DVD, and we watch it all the time. If nothing else is on TV, it's often those DVDs that get fired up. I never get sick of watching the same episodes over and over again, they are just that good. :heart: However...of course I enjoy getting new episodes. :wink:

TBBT and HIMYM are what make me excited for Mondays. :love:

Glad to see the love for HIMYM...for those who are new, I highly recommend watching every episode in order, as it builds on previous jokes while adding new ones that are referenced as old jokes via flashbacks, a la Arrested Development.

I'm currently waiting on last night's ep to download. Along with Weeds, this is my favorite current sitcom. With both shows I've seen the first few episodes about 10 times from introducing various friends to the show.

Barney wrote a book. The Bro Code
since the beginning they have been all about product integration. i actually started watching the show because i saw an article about how they were going to use youtube videos that would compliment the show and be promoted in it - this was when robin's canadian pop star episode was airing. i got curious and downloaded all the episodes to that date.

they had a phase where there were youtube videos that filled in a few blanks (but never enough) when the show wouldn't tell you something because the kids weren't old enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom