How come they don't sell recordings on u2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vertigo_mofo

Babyface
I was wondering how come U2 don't sell the recordings of their shows on U2.com... I don't know how many bands do it but I do know Metallica did it... like three days after they played each show u could buy a certain song or the whole show for every night. I wish U2 would do this. They could give all the proceeds made to help Aids relief in Africa... I don't know... sounds like a win, win for everyone.

-Vertigo_Mofo Out!!!
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hi!

I have no idea.........all I know is when I used to post there my postings would like magic.....disappear. So I've never trusted U2.com

carol
wizard2c
:|

U2.com wouldn't necessarily handle something like that (and even if they wanted to, after all that's gone on with that site would they really want to?). That would go to something like that livemusic.com site, the people that handle a lot of those live recordings like ten minutes after a show. I wouldn't see any reason for U2 to do something like that. I mean Bono's got enough going on with the jeans and all to be getting into the music business. :wink:

U2.com wouldn't necessarily handle something like that (and even if they wanted to, after all that's gone on with that site would they really want to?). That would go to something like that livemusic.com site, the people that handle a lot of those live recordings like ten minutes after a show. I wouldn't see any reason for U2 to do something like that. I mean Bono's got enough going on with the jeans and all to be concerned about getting into the music business. :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom