Hot of the pops !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5a9b157f.jpg

LostAtMoon said:

I think there's more uf us around here. I always thought that this is such a childish behavior and, though I've been admiring U2 all my life, and think Bono is a *sexy beech,* I've never felt this way before. And this is what is really bothering me. I feel pathetic by not being able to control my emotions anymore. This is not supposed to happen at this stage and it feels quite irrational. How do you deal with this?
Shouldn't we stay away from here then?

I'm definetly one of them too, LostAtMoon. I don't get it either cause I've liked U2 all my life but the past coupla years have mushroomed into this. Sometimes I think it's because I am single and he is outwardly the kind of person I'd like to meet--he's a hottie and he's got a great heart. I really don't know....I think if I were to stay away it might make things worse....:shrug: I really don't know but I do feel your pain LostAtMoon.

2 heads are better than 1?

kellyahern said:

Has anyone else read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Zaphod Beeblebrox anyone? :eeklaugh:

Also, muchas gracias to everyone who posted pics! :bow:

(Did anyone else get carpal tunnel from all the right-click+saving?) :hmm: :p

Cheers!
-Mel :D

PS: I love Bono's new look - :heart: the hat :heart: - guh! All of it, love it, no complaints here! :wink:

bono_sexy_mst.gif

U2 iTunes LJ icons & wallpapers

Starsgoblue: I can definitely say that a shirt was harmed in recording TOTP! No photographic evidence though. My camera was abducted by a very scary looking security guy, but believe me: the image is with me all day, every day! There will be film-evidence of it soon when it's broadcasted on the Dutch or German TOTP.... Can't wait for that!

O yeah, it was really funny, because after he did rip open his shirt during Vertigo he asked us for a safety pin to put it back together again... :eyebrow:

Dutch Partygirl said:
Starsgoblue: I can definitely say that a shirt was harmed in recording TOTP! No photographic evidence though. My camera was abducted by a very scary looking security guy, but believe me: the image is with me all day, every day! There will be film-evidence of it soon when it's broadcasted on the Dutch or German TOTP.... Can't wait for that!

O yeah, it was really funny, because after he did rip open his shirt during Vertigo he asked us for a safety pin to put it back together again... :eyebrow:

I think if I was witness to that, I don't think I'd ever be right again....:crazy: Hubba hubba just thinking bout it!

:madspit: To the very scary looking security guy....

Why on earth would that silly hot man ask for a safety pin after the fact....he must a T-shirt welfare advocate too.... :eyebrow:

I'm not right again to be honest. I'm back at work today (stayed a bit longer in London to see my friends from England), but I just can't get anything done even thought I'm extremely busy.

O well, it was all worth it!

kellyahern said:
safety pin! :)

952e984c.jpg

poor shirt - starsgoblue you were right in being concerned for shirt's general welfare :)
I now imagine lots of PLEBAns will be carrying around "helpful" items such as safty pins in case they meet an attractive rock star that just can't help himself from tearing off his clothes:wink:

edited to say = ooohhhh nana pretty! saved to the ol'desktop - thanks!

Last edited:
Very nice!

These past weeks U2s appearances have certainly been causing me great damage. I’ve been saying/writing/doing a lot of nonsense :coocoo:, but I promise to spare you PLEBAns in the future. But if I’m not able to do it, please kick me out of here (for my own good).
PLEBA is an addiction!

nurse chrissi said:

poor shirt - starsgoblue you were right in being concerned for shirt's general welfare :)
I now imagine lots of PLEBAns will be carrying around "helpful" items such as safty pins in case they meet an attractive rock star that just can't help himself from tearing off his clothes:wink:

Preliminary evidence seems to suggest that this was a spontaneous act of abuse and not premeditated as there was evident remorse on the attractive rock star's part in requesting a safety pin. Was the pin present for the safety of the shirt or the rock star or even the fans? That remains to be determined. This advocate feels that said rock star must have seen female fans in a state of obvious stress and discomfort from the state of arousal the shirt-ripping caused....and the safety pin was requested to prevent a mass storming of the stage. This advocate commends the attractive rock star from attempting to ensure the remainder of the shirt was not viciously ripped off of him while he remained in custody of the shirt.

While there is no evidence to support the claim this advocate feels like the shirt must have been at fault for being too restrictive on the attractive rock star's recently re-emerging pectoral muscles...perhaps it also was not a 100% cotton blend and therefore itchy to the touch.

The full report is currently in the works....:wink:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

While there is no evidence to support the claim this advocate feels like the shirt must have been at fault for being too restrictive on the attractive rock star's recently re-emerging pectoral muscles...perhaps it also was not a 100% cotton blend and therefore itchy to the touch.

The full report is currently in the works....:wink:

Agree with advocate - shirt was not an innocent bystander as previously thought. Quite nice of said rock star to attempt to fix shirt even though shirt was clearly in the wrong.

awaiting full report:hyper:

nurse chrissi said:

Agree with advocate - shirt was not an innocent bystander as previously thought. Quite nice of said rock star to attempt to fix shirt even though shirt was clearly in the wrong.

awaiting full report:hyper:

:lmao:

Report is in the works...searching for more photographic evidence of said attractive rock star...er I mean shirt...

Now that I've recovered...advocate is curious if shirt was possibly set-up by the rock star's bedazzeled jacket. Perhaps confusion about the source of itchiness/and or possible uncomfortableness stemmed from the studly layering of clothing.... Possible motive of jacket could included desiring to be solo accesory against said rock star's bod...seems like good ol' fashioned jealousy and pride on the jacket's part..... :scratch:

Goes back to her report....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom