Hot Bono Pics Needed !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whatever works for ya. It's not the best quality, just someones hand held camera no doubt, and they weren't real close but luckily they had zoomed in right as he did it, but it's the only we've got so far, so it will have to do for now. :drool:
And you MUST survive it... have caffeine, smelling salts.. whatever you need nearby to stay conscious while watching.

bonocomet said:
Whatever works for ya. It's not the best quality, just someones hand held camera no doubt, and they weren't real close but luckily they had zoomed in right as he did it, but it's the only we've got so far, so it will have to do for now. :drool:
And you MUST survive it... have caffeine, smelling salts.. whatever you need nearby to stay conscious while watching.

Do you really think I care about the quality??? :faint: it's the fact that it's a vid of this moment!!!! :combust:

:hmm: it must be the same video the photographer Sarah had then, she was talking about a low quality vhs she had too... but she couldn't put it on dvd :(

:combust: the day I receive this dvd and watch it is gonna be the best day of my life!

:lmao:

Make sure you tell your future husband to be that before your wedding day/night, so he won't be too disappointed that you've already had the best day of your life. :giggle:

I do wish they had been closer to stage, like where Sarah was would have been nice, but you can see it happen so good enuf for now. :drool:

OMG , comet you have a dvd of this moment ??????
*runs back to read thred *

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :combust: :faint:

bonos32.jpg

the dvd can be download from U2torrents.com

I run out of this month's downloading limitation.:mad:

Do they have it there now?? Because they didn't used to but wow thats great if they do! I wonder if it's the same one? Probably... I have the dvd but I don't know how to get that onto the computer as a shareable file. Gg wants to gif it and she thinks she may be able to do it.

im in the process of getting technical advice on how to deal with u2 torrents...

comet are you able to record the part of the dvd you need and save it , then email it to people? :shrug:
:scratch: im a fekin techno eejit....

:reject: back to the bono lined box.

No sorry I have no idea how to get it from dvd to computer.
Is there room in that Bono lined box for one more? :reject:

Good luck with torrents!!

always room for one more !!!!!!!!! :hug:

plenty of new bono to go around !

ahh well i know someone will come through with the clip for us...
it exists, therefore it will surface. same with a new album....
:pray:

If only the vid were filmed from that close up :drool:

I'm sending the dvd to Gg, once she gets it she'll see what she can do. In the mean time if anyone gets it on here before that... please post away!

That's what I was thinking about the Copenhagen vid as well... they have just zoomed in on Bono as he rips his shirt off... :ohmy:
... then they pan back out and just get a super far away shot of the stage! um... hello!! :scream:

no no :shame: dont tell us about it .....

:tsk: im very jelous that you have seen it and cant share ... dont want to know about it untill i have seen it..

.... 3.. 2.... 1... ok do tell us more !!!!!!!! :hug:

:drool: :drool:

bonocomet said:
That's what I was thinking about the Copenhagen vid as well... they have just zoomed in on Bono as he rips his shirt off... :ohmy:
... then they pan back out and just get a super far away shot of the stage! um... hello!! :scream:

we definitely need more female pleban filmer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom