Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got_edge said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I wasn't actually serious :grumpy:

What episode is that, anyway?

(AAAAAAAAAAAAND, you need to change your avatar back to Hooouse. Change it p'atras!)

<<<apparently there's a two-parter episode, numbers 20 and 21 or 21 and 22 or something, where foreman almost dies. i also read that foreman's dad makes an appearance in this episode. the spoilers made it sound like foreman definitely lives, but maybe he dies? >>>

maybe i'll put house back and change the green dude to trent reznor :hmm: because house does need to come back.

:lol: cottage cheese is more pathetic than i am!

8 straight episodes? we haven't had more than 4 straight episodes all season. i bet they're just fucking with us.

8weeks.png

:shifty:

:silent:

IWasBored said:

<<<apparently there's a two-parter episode, numbers 20 and 21 or 21 and 22 or something, where foreman almost dies. i also read that foreman's dad makes an appearance in this episode. the spoilers made it sound like foreman definitely lives, but maybe he dies? >>>

maybe i'll put house back and change the green dude to trent reznor :hmm: because house does need to come back.

please noooooooooooooooo don't change the sig!!!

i :heart: NIN

:heart:

UUUUUUUU!!1!

hey got_edge, you got your second CGI tracheotomy!

i want pancakes now. i just ate some crappy soup noodle alfredo thing (it wasn't supposed to be soup, but it sort of was) thing for dinner.

:lol:

they did the bathroom thing before in another episode, too.

house is yelling at people :up:

overall, i am enjoying this one.

i forgot about house vs. foreman. how did i forget that?

cuddy followed house into the bathroom in occam's razor (i think that's which one it was), too.

ok, ok, for some reason I've always wanted to watch this show, I've never seen any of it...
not big on hospital shows except for Scrubs [and not so much anymore].... is this a drama? comedy? yada yada yada

why should I watch this show?

technically it's a drama, but i like it because it makes me laugh. if that makes any sense. it's the sarcasm. it rules.

go to blockbuster and rent season 1 on dvd. watch the pilot, three stories, paternity, damned if you do, detox, sports medicine in that order. and then watch the others if you're sold on it. most of season 2 suffered from a massive drama-fest overload, but all that crap seems to be over.

i'm rambling. i've never seen scrubs, but i'm going to say house is better anyway. just because i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom